Where I Can Buy A Quad?

Sandman77

Don't know Buriram but in Bangkok if you get down that way, you can get them at Amorn and it seems if you can't get down that way they can deliver an online order. I'd want to at least have a look directly though and then have them deliver my purchase.

Well there seems to be some problem with the site tonight my menu is disabled so I can't post the link but here it is written out. http://www.amorngroup.com/en/product.php

Oh gee, it seems to have worked?

There are Chinese 2WD available here and there through out the kingdom, there is an official Polaris dealer in BKK from whom you can get anything from a polaris line up starting from kids quads all the way up to full size Razars and Rangers including diesel models. You can also check the bahtsold.com and search for an ATV there, I've seem some real brand names quads on there like Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 and Suzuki sport quads.

The problem is they are not always considered farm equipment, by customs, which usually attracts 30% duty but more often than not at 80% or more.

As you cannot register the new puppy when it arrives why not stripe it down O/S and bring in as parts.....but not in the one box or as one shipment.

No offence intended, but those prices are outrageous.. around 6x FOB price.

No offense taken smile.png Sadly sensible prices for 4 wheel bikes in LOS seem to be hard to find.

Saw another mob today with ~40,000 baht prices for the little Chinese 4 wheel bikes.

http://www.atv.co.th/index.php

Looks to be the same Chinese supplier too ;)