Where To Find A Tonneau Cover Maker? (For Pick-Up Tray)

kaptainrob

There are lots of places around that sell different brands - the big wheel and accessory shop opposite the Honda dealer on the Hangdong Road is a place to start. Just be sure that the fitting is done well and beware claims that the cover will stretch to fit in use. I had one done and it has been a nightmare to fasten since Day One. The shop mentioned above sells one with a velcro fitting which I didn't like the idea of and therefore didn't buy but in retrospect wish I had.

If it's a struggle to use, you simply won't bother. Believe me.

PS When I first got a pickup, In my naïveté I thought that the Carryboy type shells that fit over the back could be mounted and dismounted easily giving you flexibility for load carrying, season and security. Why no-one makes something like that I have no idea - I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Can't really help you in Chiangmai mai,but here in CHONBURI I had one fitted on my ranger a few days ago,with Velcro which is glued to the load liner,it works great,stretches tight,and price was 1500 baht fitted.im sure you will find some shop around there doing the same thing..

Ton Top representative is on the 108 road . After Tesco lotus on your left make a u turn.and look for the PPS sign. Not cheap !! 9.000 for the one on the website. Hard cover cost you only 10.000 not painted and no electric motor and not easy to take of quickly.

Good luck.

PPS.... lol, I tried them and all they showed me were brochures for hard-tops. I'll drop in again now I know the brand to ask for. Thanks tc.

@pc299 .... if I can find similar canvas maker (maybe a m/b seat re-upholsterer?), I'd go that way as my tray has roll bar fitted which may preclude a Ton Top fitment. Thanks for your advice.

Any more Chiang Mai suggested makers?

• 3 months later...

Can't really help you in Chiangmai mai,but here in CHONBURI I had one fitted on my ranger a few days ago,with Velcro which is glued to the load liner,it works great,stretches tight,and price was 1500 baht fitted.im sure you will find some shop around there doing the same thing..

Puuchai where is cover shop in chonburi? I wish contact them