Whwere Have You Moved The Thread?

Your thread about cannabis?

Your thread about cannabis?

No, primarily it was about Cubensis Mushrooms and Grow Kits, shows the ignorance involved. I already have some cannabis connects after 4yearsm reliable too. Speaking Thai helps A LOT. But this was about mushrooms, I could go picking but seeing as there it little rain this time of year it is hard to come by. Why so harsh, mushrooms even hallucinogenic ones have no medical side effects unless you pick poisonous ones due to ignorance. They are more healthy for you than a pint of beer, a cigarette or a joint.

No, primarily it was about Cubensis Mushrooms and Grow Kits, shows the ignorance involved. I already have some cannabis connects after 4yearsm reliable too. Speaking Thai helps A LOT. But this was about mushrooms, I could go picking but seeing as there it little rain this time of year it is hard to come by. Why so harsh, mushrooms even hallucinogenic ones have no medical side effects unless you pick poisonous ones due to ignorance. They are more healthy for you than a pint of beer, a cigarette or a joint.

I think you know why it got binned or hidden. You yourself used the word "taboo" and that you were thinking about cannabis seeds and kratom.

But I must admit, I didn't notice the bit about "try not to judge", which is in the email.

So I won't. But the mods already have.