Mr Jingthing And His Extraordinary Profile Page

andrew

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe it is the result of an excess of free time

Agreed...... I just tried to use profile customisation and it wouldn't let me load a simple photo for my background, over the 500kb limlit apparently, so I gave up after the second try.....

Agreed...... I just tried to use profile customisation and it wouldn't let me load a simple photo for my background, over the 500kb limlit apparently, so I gave up after the second try.....

You have to use a googled image link neus.gif

Nope, but the tiled photo I have set up does not have the same effect as the snazzy flashing lights.....needs more work.....smile.png

Nope, but the tiled photo I have set up does not have the same effect as the snazzy flashing lights.....needs more work.....smile.png

Get funky and set this and check the tile option.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=disco+move&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=TF3&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wjIpUaDzI5LI0AXHv4D4CQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1338&bih=776#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Eai&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aunofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=disco+moving+gif&oq=disco+moving+gif&gs_l=img.3...6056.12161.0.13519.8.6.0.2.2.0.82.379.6.6.0...0.0...1c.1.4.img.RAtTYza1C0o&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.d2k&fp=c25a928250e3dfbd&biw=1338&bih=776&imgrc=aBRSedRRGpP1rM%3A%3B9dpjYDWUXOz-wM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.radiovip.tripod.com%252Fsitebuildercontent%252Fsitebuilderpictures%252Fdisco.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.radiovip.tripod.com%252F%3B640%3B301

Edited by Dancealot

Does any other Jingthing visitor feel that they've just come down from a bad trip?

Yes...my bad trips are called epileptic seizures. I have to scroll quickly past Jing's posts. I used to enjoy reading them....

Hitting the ESC key will stop avatar animations (and the animation in his profiles), make JT's offerings slightly less whatever it is.

Does any other Jingthing visitor feel that they've just come down from a bad trip?

Yes...my bad trips are called epileptic seizures. I have to scroll quickly past Jing's posts. I used to enjoy reading them....

Hitting the ESC key will stop avatar animations (and the animation in his profiles), make JT's offerings slightly less whatever it is.

worth a try...thanks