Walking St Dance Music Too Loud?

OneZero

Last night, 23Feb, I thought the Walking Street Thai dancing area music was way too loud. I have not found it to be
uncomfortably loud in the past, but 23Feb it sure seemed so to me. Was it only me who felt that way; or did
others experience the same bad feeling?

I usually watch the dancers enjoying themselves for about a hour, but last night I left after 15 minutes. I thought perhaps the folks in charge would recognize this, but they did not tone it down so I left. Perhaps I was just too close to the dance area, but it’s more interesting there.

Other than the fact, Thais love loud music, they may have simply been trying to get that old guy in the front row, ogling the girls, to move on.biggrin.png

girls?

Really? Hands on experience then? Just goes to show I am not a regular at such entertainment venues, as it is after my bedtime.laugh.png

Edited by villagefarang

Other than the fact, Thais love loud music, they may have simply been trying to get that old guy in the front row, ogling the girls, to move on.biggrin.png

girls?

Really? Hands on experience then? Just goes to show I am not a regular to such entertainment as it is after my bedtime.laugh.png

When I went it seemed more of one than the other. But maybe it was a ladyboys tourist trip from Pataya. Only been once.

Edited by harrry

girls?

Really? Hands on experience then? Just goes to show I am not a regular to such entertainment as it is after my bedtime.laugh.png

When I went it seemed more of one than the other.

Okay, got it.biggrin.png