Cannot Access Blogspot Sites On True

joebuzzard

Apologies for starting a new thread on a topic that's possibly already been started, but I did a search and found nothing similar after scrolling through several pages of results.

Anyway, I'm using True Internet, and for the past several days it has refused to give me access to any blogspot.com sites.

I'm using a PC, Windows 7. In Chrome, I get the message "Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

I fired up Windows Explorer for the first time in I don't know when and got similar results. I've tried no other browsers like Firefox, Opera, etc., but I figure the results would be the same.

After hooking up my smartphone and accessing the Web through DTAC, I could get to the blogspot sites. There's also no problem when I try to access from the office, on whatever ISP they have there that I guess isn't True.

It's only on True, and, apparently, only me. And I've only noticed it on blogspot. But maybe there are others.

I was hoping the matter would clear up after a couple days, but it hasn't. I'll call True at a more civilized time and try to get some answers.

In the meantime, I welcome constructive suggestions from TV members.

Oh ok, I just remembered the True proxy options, that proxy.trueinternet.co.th port 8080 bit under Internet options connections LAN settings that I used to have to do years ago to reach some sites. And now, magically, those blogspot sites are working again.

Thanks for everyone's help. wink.png