Quality Condos At Reasonable Prices - Where In Hh?

Cabana

I am looking to live in Hua Hin (within 3 k's of the centre ie get to centre within 5 minutes drive) but all the accomodation for sale seems to be either houses outside the centre in small projects or beachfront condos selling units around 70,000 plus per sq metre. I am looking at less than 50,000 per sq metre with pool, gym etc there seems to be nothing. Want a condo for security for when i am away and dont want the hassle of a garden.

my advice would be to dispense with real eastate agents and websites altogether , and go directly to the condo.

always avoid the middle man where possible !

drive along phetchkasem road , pop into each condo that you like the look of , tell the security guard at the gate that you have come to look at a room and head straight for the nittibukhon (juristic person ) office , usually on the ground floor.

ask the staff there if anything is for sale , and they will be only too pleased to show you anything available.

even though they will be on some commission from the owner , the price will often be less than going through a real estate agent.

many thai owners notify the nitti. in the first instance rather than going through agents when they want to sell , should you find one you want , you will negotiate directly with the owner.

try the condos just past the airport , its a bit further out than you specify , but by car or bike its only 5 minutes to town , there is a block there called "chukamol" , they might have something in your price range.

townside of the airport , the prices get higher.

good luck.