Good Mosquito Net Company In Pattaya

flakes

Hi,

Am looking for a good company in pattaya that makes professional mosquito nets protecting all my windows..

At the same time i am also looking for an steel company that can make a stainless piece of steel 72 cm by 74 cm for cover small hole at my terrace..

Can anyone help me further with this.

BR

Flakes

Im sure you meant mosquito Screens, be easier for someone to reply, if they knew what you meant. Seems to be shops all around that make alu windows and doors, and they should also provide screens, at least on the east side.

I had all my screens made and fitted by a shop next to the Ford dealership on Sukhumvit road (about 2km south of the junction with Thepprasit road).

That was 7 years ago and everything is still ok. The shop is still there. The Thai owner speaks pretty good English.

A said before, there are dozens of these shops around. Easily spotted by the racks of aluminium profile on display.

Not sure about good, but there is a shop in Soi Korpai, that does glass, and screens and is the cheapest and best in my experience and opinion.

The shop is always busy and have had the same staff for over 5 years, so must be doing something right.

Soi Kohphai 5, off Pattaya Tai, numbers 081 723 2673 or 089 834 6279 or 038 410 913

No English, so need a Thai speaker.

Ask for Mr Vichit, he is the owner.

PS. I used them to change all my windows in my hotel and his prices were about 25% cheaper than anyone else and the job was perfect

PPS. Got quotes from something like 25 different shops from all across Pattaya

Edited by lemoncake