Turnout Expected To Exceed 60%

Lite Beer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mind you if she came walking I feel sorry for her three young kids who came with her to vote too.

No photo, but I would almost bet that the boy would be wearing sunglasses :-)

Give me POOR red shirts any day, just hope for a good thrashing of the Dems in Bangkok, change sweet change!

So a good thrashing of the Dems in Bangkok means the POOR red shirts will be in control or am I misunderstanding your statement?

• Like 1

RT@CoconutsBangkok: Bansomdej Chaopraya Rajabhat U. EXIT POLL: Pongsapat wins the election, with 40.02% surpassing that of 38.54% of Sukhumbhand #bkkvote.

Watch this space for updates and a nice fluctuation in poll results

No change with out pain

Give me POOR red shirts any day, just hope for a good thrashing of the Dems in Bangkok, change sweet change!

So a good thrashing of the Dems in Bangkok means the POOR red shirts will be in control or am I misunderstanding your statement?

No change with out pain

Mind you if she came walking I feel sorry for her three young kids who came with her to vote too.

Her 3 young children voted too?

Well, I must admit 'young' is relative. All way past 21, but the oldest not yet 30 I think.

Two or three disjunct statements in this opinion I think.

Like to have poor red-shirts (in your pocket?) seems unrelated to wishing to see Dem's trashed (in the election I assume?). Furthermore the move from a Dem's governor to a Pheu Thai Pol. General Dr. seems hardly to right move to offer poor red shirt a chance. IMHO

Well, I must admit 'young' is relative. All way past 21, but the oldest not yet 30 I think.
The oldest is Oak, sometimes referred to as Oaf, is 33.

ok, her 3 dependants then. I was unaware of how young they are.

Edited by dickyknee

Good call, but you should have included the entire clan wearing sunglasses, indoors, on an overcast, rainy day outdoors.

sunglasses_zpsc2230c15.png

sunglasses3_zps35b69994.png

Although I'd have to believe the four billionaires were all chauffeur-driven, they did have to struggle with managing a Mercedes Benz umbrella on their own, but that just proves they're not elite. rolleyes.gif

sunglasses2_zps23495732.png

Is the 4th dependant Oaf's significant other?

Edited by waza

RT@CoconutsBangkok: Bansomdej Chaopraya Rajabhat U. EXIT POLL: Pongsapat wins the election, with 40.02% surpassing that of 38.54% of Sukhumbhand #bkkvote.

Watch this space for updates and a nice fluctuation in poll results

Wouldn't be a surprise, but if the final results are that close Dems would have won with PAD/yellow shirt support. They seem determined to throw every election to Thaksin. Don't know if they've been bought or are really just this stupid.

Just had a look outside. At all four substations counting in full progress.

1. take ballot from box

2. unfold ballot

3. read out number which had a cross right to it

4. mark on the tallysheet

With counting and tallying at all four substations here difficult to consolidate, but preliminary figures

1. MR Sukhumbhant

2. Pol. Gen. Dr. Pongsapat

and a handfull of votes for #11, even less for #17, a single vote for #10 which may be a cross placed incorrectly. Sorry Buchholz, here none for the charming lady #21.

Counting still in full swing and indications only valid for the voting station here in district #5. In no way do I want to suggest this to be representative for Bangkok total wai.gif

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

RT@CoconutsBangkok: Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University poll: Pongsapat 43.88% vs Suk 39.57% \ PONGSAPAT PREDICTED TO WIN BKK GOV ELECTION BY 3 EXIT POLLS

RT@CoconutsBangkok: According to @js100radio: With 71% counted, Sukhumbhand has 304,038 votes, Pongsapat has 256,846. 16:00hrs

So much for exit polls.rolleyes.gif

Sukhumbhand still leads at 4:16 pm: Channel 3

Channel 3 reported that as the ballot counting was still going on at 4:16 pm, Democrat candidate Sukhumbhand Paribatra got 373,410 votes.

Pheu Thai candidate Pongsapat Pongcharone lagged behind with 325,671 votes, Channel 3 reported.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-03-03

Sukhumbhand still leads at 4:16 pm: Channel 3

Channel 3 reported that as the ballot counting was still going on at 4:16 pm, Democrat candidate Sukhumbhand Paribatra got 373,410 votes.

Pheu Thai candidate Pongsapat Pongcharone lagged behind with 325,671 votes, Channel 3 reported.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-03-03

Wiil the airline transporting Khun Yingluck to Sweden be making available extra sick bags

Edited by Phuket Stan
  • Like 1

Can anyone remmber the PTP winning an election since the last general elections? As far as I can remember they have lost them all, even the ones in Chang Mai and Issan. Hopefully that trend continues.

According to the other paper the numbers are similar but they say only 28% ballots counted.

Who is right?

They didn't mean 28% not yest counted?

It should be over 70% counted by now. It's real-time so 28% can't be true..I guess..

That's what I thought (28% not counted). I'll keep monitoring.

The voting station outside almost taken down already. Posters had gone before.

No absolute figures, but it seems here in this station of district 5 we have MR Sukhumbhant with a slim margin over Pol. Gen. Pongsapat. With no 'no votes' this time (4 - 5% last time) it seems the result is not really different from the General Elections in July 2011 when the Pheu Thai lady won here.

Edited by rubl