Kasikorn Credit Card Fees

Annual fee depends upon conditions once you apply for the card. Usually Platinum Cars of Kasikorn didn't have annual fee when I applied 4 years ago. Don't know if it's still the same. It's better for you to call and check with them.

No international fee is charged when you use your Kbank credit card in a different currency. But a currency conversion risk charge of 2.5 % is applied on top of VISA/MasterCard exchange rate on the day.

• Like 1

Annual fee depends upon conditions once you apply for the card. Usually Platinum Cars of Kasikorn didn't have annual fee when I applied 4 years ago. Don't know if it's still the same. It's better for you to call and check with them.

No international fee is charged when you use your Kbank credit card in a different currency. But a currency conversion risk charge of 2.5 % is applied on top of VISA/MasterCard exchange rate on the day.

I asked and they said there was no annual fee, then in the literature it said something like "annual fee may be waived under certain circumstances". ??? Oh well.

Thanks for the info on international purchases. I guess I will not use it for that then.

At this point, I am pretty much expecting an annual fee (annoying, as would not have got it of I knew there was one) and i'm expecting points to be charged in international purchases as you say. Another "oh well" i guess.

Edited by utalkin2me

If the OP is a falang how do you get a credit card?

I was asking myself the same question

I am kind of at a loss to be honest, but since it has come up twice.... I walked into Kasikorn and applied for one. Maybe a how to get a credit card thread would help you guys.