Buy Philippine Pisos In Pattaya?

I'm heading to the Philippines and was wondering if any one in Pattaya has exchanged Thai baht for Philippine Pisos? I'm arriving late at night and would like to have some pisos for minor purchases until I can get to the ATM.

Regards,

Lance

I don't think you would have much luck before you get there and surely there will be some money changers in the airport terminal when you arrive?

There is one well-known money changer (but I can't remember the name sorry ) near the junction of South Pattaya Road and Third Road where I purchased some Chinese currency last year. you could try them. It's down the Soi near the offices of Magna Carta.

I don't think you would have much luck before you get there and surely there will be some money changers in the airport terminal when you arrive?There is one well-known money changer (but I can't remember the name sorry ) near the junction of South Pattaya Road and Third Road where I purchased some Chinese currency last year. you could try them. It's down the Soi near the offices of Magna Carta.

Yeah, bank gold in soi Rungland.

But it will be crappy exchange rate...

I don't think you would have much luck before you get there and surely there will be some money changers in the airport terminal when you arrive?There is one well-known money changer (but I can't remember the name sorry ) near the junction of South Pattaya Road and Third Road where I purchased some Chinese currency last year. you could try them. It's down the Soi near the offices of Magna Carta.

Yeah, bank gold in soi Rungland.

But it will be crappy exchange rate...

that is it !!! Edited by Asiantravel

I don't think you would have much luck before you get there and surely there will be some money changers in the airport terminal when you arrive?

There is one well-known money changer (but I can't remember the name sorry ) near the junction of South Pattaya Road and Third Road where I purchased some Chinese currency last year. you could try them. It's down the Soi near the offices of Magna Carta.

I arrive late and night and quite often the exchange booths are closed.

A good samaratin did sell me some Pisos at the market rate, so I'm good to go smile.png