Mosquito Screens Shop Phuket

flakes

I moved back into a house in Rawai and found several of the screens damaged or filthy. I had left the place a couple of years earlier leaving everything, of course, in pristine condition.

I was recommended this place in Phuket town by the guy who made the security grills:

post-35489-0-89239600-1362397501_thumb.j

It is on Chao Fah East road. Head south past the turning into Suan Luang park on the right, go past the new "short cut" road on the left (that goes to Sakdidet Soi 1) and it's about 20 - 30 yards further on the left. It sells glass, aluminium, etc. The screens cost 180 baht to replace in a normal size window, but 20 baht more if they can't re-use the old plastic trim, and about 300 baht for a complete new screen and frame. That was a few years ago, so surely a bit more now.

Here it is on Google Street View:

post-35489-0-27099300-1362398356_thumb.j

You can park just before the No Waiting sign. smile.png

• Like 2

HI Thanks you somuch...

I will visit this shop...

by the way u said it was reccomended by guy from security grils..

I also need some security grills is that guy still making those grills would u have his number also..besides mosquito screens i need iron bars infront of some windows too..

br

flakes

HI Thanks you somuch...

I will visit this shop...

by the way u said it was reccomended by guy from security grils..

I also need some security grills is that guy still making those grills would u have his number also..besides mosquito screens i need iron bars infront of some windows too..

br

flakes

Many screens you see here are very filmsy so be careful

• 3 months later...

I moved back into a house in Rawai and found several of the screens damaged or filthy. I had left the place a couple of years earlier leaving everything, of course, in pristine condition.

I was recommended this place in Phuket town by the guy who made the security grills:

attachicon.gifScreens2.jpg

It is on Chao Fah East road. Head south past the turning into Suan Luang park on the right, go past the new "short cut" road on the left (that goes to Sakdidet Soi 1) and it's about 20 - 30 yards further on the left. It sells glass, aluminium, etc. The screens cost 180 baht to replace in a normal size window, but 20 baht more if they can't re-use the old plastic trim, and about 300 baht for a complete new screen and frame. That was a few years ago, so surely a bit more now.

attachicon.gifscreensGE.jpg

Hi sir,

Can you post here the telephone no. and address i can't view it........it is too small.

Many thanx for your recommendation.thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifScreens2.jpg

attachicon.gifscreensGE.jpg

Hi sir,

Can you post here the telephone no. and address i can't view it........it is too small.

Many thanx for your recommendation.thumbsup.gif

If you click on it, it should get bigger... rolleyes.gif

But allow me: biggrin.png

post-35489-0-01197300-1372079520.jpg

post-35489-0-01197300-1372079520_thumb.j