Small Kubota Digger Info Needed Ubon

highlander403

No, but if I was in your position I would take my wife to the construction equipment shop that is on the north-bound lanes of Ubon ring road about 200 metres after you cross the river bridge for the Moon river meander. That meander bridge is roughly in the area where that new Home Hub (is it Home Hub or Home Mart?) has been built north of the huge new Central building site.

There's lots of light to heavy construction vehicular kit out front - you can't miss it if you are on the right side going northbound between the white university and Yasothon junction. I can't say I've specifically clocked a Kubota but I'm pretty sure they would have them or something similar.

If it were me my wife would be askin them if they knew a man who could operate it as well!!

Cost of hiring a man with an agricultural tractor with a digging/pushing bit at the front was 500 baht for an hour'ish in my village (plus Lao Khao) 2 years ago [85 clicks away from Ubon] as a very broad marker of the bottom end of the range. Pretty damn good value I remember thinking. I got him early in the day, so he seemed to know what he was doing too!!

thanks for that santi suk have not been out that way this trip but i knew i had seen equipment for hire somewhere in ubon,

landed up digging the small ditch by hand (got blisters to prove it) hard bloody work though,

but will def go to that area and find out for future reference..

scotty