Lpg Conversion In Chiang Mai

senoremac

This system is only applicable to petrol engined vehicles, I presume?? Not Diesels, I guess?

Unfortunately you guess right. Diesel engines won't convert to run purely on gas - they need a small amount of diesel to fire up and run properly. There are systems out there for diesel but I've no idea which to recommend.

one of the connecting roads between charoen muang and kaew nawarat has a conversion shop. It's a main(straight) connecting road.

I think but not 100% sure, that it is the first intersection on charoan muang after coming in from the bridge. Make a left at the intersection, and it will be on your right. If its not then thats the wrong road ! Try another one.

There's a small stand / counter for this at Big C Don Chan. Find the 3BB cashier counter then walk to the left about 4 or 5 metres. They have lots of tanks and equipment and brochures etc., at the stand and the young Thai lady seems to be quite knowledgeable, but all in Thai language.

Edited by PoorSucker
Wrongful quote removed

Hi, given alleged problems following private installations of LPG, why not try the manufacturer of your car, Toyota, for their recommendation?