Infopack Spam On Ais

Groongthep

Forgive me if this topic has been covered before but none of my searches bring up anything understandable. I use the simple AIS One-2-Call service via pay as you go SIMS card. I've had this same number for years and don't want to change it.

Nearly everyday especially around noontime I get unwanted spam SMS' of a sexual nature written in Thai. I can read enough Thai to understand 90% of it and it is real trash. No number or any other info on where these are coming from are displayed so I can't block them, or at least I don't know how to block them. All it says is that it comes from InfoPack whatever that is.

Can anyone help me get these stopped. Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Call their call centre 1175. They will sort you out.

Cheers

Thanks George. That was one of my first thoughts as well but having used the call centre helpline before I know it's expensive. I was hoping someone else may have had this same problem and had it straightened out without the service charge. Calling them is probably my only recourse though. Thanks again for the quick response. Cheers.

Edited by Groongthep

Based on hundreds of similar posts and my own experiences, AIS/One-2-Call is very responsive in stopping spam SMSes. You just need to contact them.

I think a call to 1175 costs 3 baht regardless of the duration of the call. They also have chat contact points and even email: [email protected]

http://www.ais.co.th/callcenter/en/call_center.html

Based on hundreds of similar posts and my own experiences, AIS/One-2-Call is very responsive in stopping spam SMSes. You just need to contact them.

I think a call to 1175 costs 3 baht regardless of the duration of the call. They also have chat contact points and even email: [email protected]

http://www.ais.co.th/callcenter/en/call_center.html

Are those features available on my 19 inch B&W TV wink.png

Just kidding.