Flower Shop In Pattaya?

El_D

I've been out of the country over the last 2 Valentine's Days, so have been spared the flower gig for wifey.

Looks like I'm here for this one. Anybody know where I can buy pretty red roses for her in Pattaya?

Thanks,

El D

El D

It's no excuse being out of the country - your lovely wife deserves roses every week.

Anyway, down Pattaya Tai (Wat Chai) near where the turn to Hollywood Nite-Spot is, there is a small flower shop with superb blooms of all sorts, both real and plastic. Really nice.

But as I said on another post, 5 baht for Thais per red rose, ten baht for farang and anything up to forty baht just before St Valentine's Day. Other blooms, vases, pot plants (no! plants growing in pots!) all available. Just to the Third Road side of the Hollywood entrance, about 80 metres up. They also take in laundry.

Thanks UP2U.

Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Saowalack, I didn't say I'd been away for 2 years, just away the past couple of Feb 14th's.

You're right about the flowers in the bars. I guess I've been brushing off unwanted bar vendors to the point that I've completely deleted whatever they were hawking from my concience.