Ice Hockey Sticks For Sale?

Celcius

Not aware of any place in Chiang Mai but ice hockey is played in Bangkok, so if you have the opportunity to head there it might be possible. You could also try this site about the Thai World Hockey League: http://www.jogsports.com/LandOfSmile_About.php. There is contact information and some one may be able to slap shot you in the right direction.

• Like 1

I dunno about buying a stick, but if you are lookin for a place to play, the Chiang Mai Highlanders play ball hockey every Monday and most Fridays at a futsal court on canal rd. Find them on Facebook, always looking for more people. Also, probably the best lead on a hockey stick in CM.

I dunno about buying a stick, but if you are lookin for a place to play, the Chiang Mai Highlanders play ball hockey every Monday and most Fridays at a futsal court on canal rd. Find them on Facebook, always looking for more people. Also, probably the best lead on a hockey stick in CM.

That is exactly why I need a stick!

No need to own a stick, unless you want something special, maybe a carbon fiber, taper blade ultralight.... They bring a bag of sticks, lefty and righty. All you need is yourself!

Unreal! Thanks for the info!