What Men Want

khall64au

HI;

Although this has been bashed to death.......................what does the woman want??

it its honesty and fidelity then then Thailand may not be the best place to find it from a man.If your looking in a bad second hand car lot dont expect to find a Rolls Royce in perfect condition.

The perfect woman, thank god every man and woman has a different view, other wise all the men would look like me!!!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI;

Although this has been bashed to death.......................what does the woman want??

it its honesty and fidelity then then Thailand may not be the best place to find it from a man.If your looking in a bad second hand car lot dont expect to find a Rolls Royce in perfect condition.

The perfect woman, thank god every man and woman has a different view, other wise all the men would look like me!!!!!

Photo pleeeeeeeeease!!! :D

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with the men in Thailand..... :o:D

All jokes aside :D one can meet some very nice people here. Take this forum for example...

HI;

Photo pleeeeeeeeease!!! :D

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with the men in Thailand..... :o:D

All jokes aside :D one can meet some very nice people here. Take this forum for example...

:D

Hi Again,

just back from the nip and tuck man.

I have always been of the opinion that to say you spent years with a woman who was awful

does not really say much about yourself,to then place into words how poorly you were treated

over the last 15 plus years is a waste of your time again.

Life is to short, treat other as you would like to be treated until they give you reason to change, then you can make a decision.

What do women want and why are they here?

So back to me, sorry no photos, to much humour in one day is not good

• 2 years later...

[http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fGbGZ2YnO40]

here's another comment from the original website ( I gotta agree with this girl!) :o

To all the Aussie girls out there!

Enough of the men on this forum accusing us of being vacuous, materialistic, image-obsessed bimbos!

I'm going to tell you all right now why these men think we are like this by letting you know about my experiences.

I am 25 years old, a lawyer from Sydney and a part time model. In other words I am not stupid and I do not look grotesque. I enjoy intelligent conversations and because I make my own money I don't need to look for money from guys and I always buy a guy a drink if he buys one for me. In fact I usually end up being the 'money maker' in a relationship.

When I go out at night I find that guys will talk to me. This will last all of ten minutes when they find out that I am a lawyer, have intelligent conversation and then they will say 'you know, you are much more intelligent than you look' and then they will leave.

I decided one night to conduct an experiment. I decided to act like a bimbo. I did not change the way I dressed, just the way I acted. I have never had so much attention in my life. I let guys buy me drinks all night so I didn't spend a cent. I giggled a lot. When they asked what I did, I pretended I didn't understand and said I liked to dance. I couldn't believe the result. The guys were all over me. These were well-dressed, respectible looking men who could not get enough of this bimbo act. It was really sad. To think that we women have to act like this to get their attention.

In other words, guys, have a look at yourselves and stop blaming girls for acting in the only way that gets your attention. Maybe if you started actively looking for girls with all these attributes that you insist you want instead of the bimbo with the short skirt, the giggle and too much make-up, then you would all find what you want and stop whinging!

What do you have to say about this guys? :D

I am 25 years old, a lawyer from Sydney and a part time model. In other words I am not stupid and I do not look grotesque. I enjoy intelligent conversations and because I make my own money I don't need to look for money from guys and I always buy a guy a drink if he buys one for me. In fact I usually end up being the 'money maker' in a relationship.

When I go out at night I find that guys will talk to me. This will last all of ten minutes when they find out that I am a lawyer, have intelligent conversation and then they will say 'you know, you are much more intelligent than you look' and then they will leave.

i must have missed this thread first time around.... the above quote describes my life completely. :o

it has been my experience, more so in thailand, that most men definitely want a bimbo in a short dress, who is giggling drunkenly and falling all over them, rather than a composed, modestly dressed girl who talks to them intelligently and with some interest in them as a person rather than their money or sex. and it is not just a one night stand phenomenon- even the ones on the marriage warpath still seem to go for the bimbos, even falling madly in love with them.

i don't think men have any idea what they really want. but i do agree that men are sexually attracted to vacuous sluts, and nice, intelligent girls are relegated to being friends.

I have to say though, that the kind of man who goes for the 'bimbo' type, is not the type of man that im interested in myself in any case. I dont need a 'daddy' type figure, or someone who gets a kick out of patronising me, humoring me, or talking about me to his buddies in the same way you might talk about a family pet.

If a man desires a giggly girly baby 'woman', who sulks with a petted lip until he buys her an ice-cream or a new handbag etc, then by all means knock yourself out. :o

yeah well, it seems to me that ALL men go for the bimbo type... though i might just have forgotten that there are different sorts of men back home than there are in thailand, which tends to attract the dregs.

555 girlx..you had me laughing out loud with the "though i might just have forgotten that there are different sorts of men back home than there are in thailand, which tends to attract the dregs." !!!

Well, you might be right, but thankfully I know a good deal of seemly decent men here who have wives/gfs (Thai and other nationalities and western) who I would never class as bimbo types.

I see your point about most men (I wont say ALL men, because i dont agree that all men go for bimbos), getting a kick out of bimbos, but I think may be because many are not looking for a long-term relationship with someone at that time. Many of the men who hit on bimbos are probably men who want a fling/lay, who want a 'bit on the side', or who may not feel confident enough about themselves intellectually (most men have fragile egos :o). I dont want to be a mans easy lay, I dont want to be the bit on the side, and I want to have interesting, witty, and fun conversations, so I am glad if a man walks away from me if im not 'bimbo' enough.

But, although im no bimbo, i enjoy being female/feminine. I dont want equality in all things. In a relationship I want a man to be a man, take control etc. Just wouldnt want to be treated like a pet dog. *do this, do that.* *Here's a bone, be a good girl, darling.*

I dont want to be a mans easy lay, I dont want to be the bit on the side, and I want to have interesting, witty, and fun conversations, so I am glad if a man walks away from me if im not 'bimbo' enough.

But, although im no bimbo, i enjoy being female/feminine. I dont want equality in all things. In a relationship I want a man to be a man, take control etc. Just wouldnt want to be treated like a pet dog. *do this, do that.* *Here's a bone, be a good girl, darling.*

totally agree

• 2 weeks later...
it has been my experience, more so in thailand, that most men definitely want a bimbo in a short dress, who is giggling drunkenly and falling all over them, rather than a composed, modestly dressed girl who talks to them intelligently and with some interest in them as a person rather than their money or sex. and it is not just a one night stand phenomenon- even the ones on the marriage warpath still seem to go for the bimbos, even falling madly in love with them.

I don't agree that the majority of men in the West prefer a stupid woman! It's not just "more so in thailand", the male farang who come here and find the 'thick' woman attractive are just as embarrassing here as they are in the West. They just don't realise it!

My experience 'back home' was that men enjoyed my intelligence, in the same way that I couldn't spend much time with someone who was 'thick' because they were boring!