What Men Want

khall64au

You have to ask yourself then, what is the reason that men are sleeping with airheads and choosing them for sexual relationships rather than equally attractive but intelligent women? :o

It is Mrs. Hudson. Sherlock Holmes had a housekeeper who’s name was Mrs. Hudson. He had Doctor Watson to talk to and his adventures to keep him occupied along with violin playing and shooting up drugs. Why on earth would a man want anything else except an occasional football game?

Put a Thai lady in the place of Mrs. Hudson and you have a perfect life.

I don’t recollect Sherlock had much meaningful conversation with Mrs. Hudson. I think she kept a well organized home and was good at providing tea and cleaning.

Thai women already know how to make tea and are quite good at keeping an organized home on even a small budget.

If I wanted an intelligent woman as a life partner I would have chosen one of my three wives.

I prefer Mrs. Hudson and the occasional 20 year old Uni student for intellectual conversations.

In case you people who don’t live in Thailand wonder, Mrs. Hudson costs $4.00 per day.

OK here is a question for you guys that are married. After the first seven years how many meaningful conversations have you had with your wife? When was the last time you discussed past life experiences or the importance of gender equality?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But well, what do TV men want
?

For me it's first what is not tollerable. After that I'm open.

It's no longer tollerable to have a domineering, demanding, hostile woman in my life. If the truth hurts, I will not say that those qualities are too frequently found in western women. :D

Secondly, when a woman tells you she wants a nice guy, but later throws a leg over the first Harley going by...

Well, mixed messages, duality, and unreasonable expectations of reading a woman's mind is impossible to deal with. Ladies, if ya want a badboy then get one. It's okay!

Guys are presented with a problem and they want to solve it. We don't like ongoing mysterious emotions and chaos. If life is bad, do something about it.

I got fed up once and told my wife that I didn't give her her period -please don't take it out on me anymore.

Did I say wife? I meant EX wife. :o

Enough of the western women bashing thanks. If that is all you can post then please refrain. If it continues I am of a mind to just close this topic which is, frankly, an invitation to every troll on TV

I find all this "what men want" discussion to be pointless.

I agree with you completely. I think most women if not all women find any discussion titled “What men want” pointless. Most women if not all women really don’t give a darn what men want. There are however a few exceptions to that rule and most of them in my humble experience live in Thailand. That is why all of the Western men are here.

Hey man, The Dude thinks that what you've got to say is massively lame and totally bogus. I mean like what's this obsession with Thai women over farangs? Gimme a break Jack. I am in a long term relationship with a Thai but it aint perfect I can assure you. Your laundry list in your previous post was nonsense. The Dude says that you should lay off the ludicrous farang girl bashing. No shovel for you dude, no can dig

But well, what do TV men want and what do TV ladies think they want?

Independence, freedom from nagging, peace of mind and an occasional piece of ass.... "the basics". I can cook and entertain myself.

In Thailand these basics are readily available in an intermediate term relationship of 1 - 2 years without the commitment, cost and complications of the west. Too many long term relationships end with the broad leaving with the man's hard earned cash. Men need to be realistic about the considerable risks involved. A good long term relationship, east or west, is rare find indeed and may be an unrealistic expectation now a days.

Jim50 are you joking? Grow up and think before you speak out next time.

Must agree with.......... Men need to be realistic about the considerable risks involved. A good long term relationship, east or west, is rare find indeed and may be an unrealistic expectation now a days." but..........

....... Apply it to women equally to men OK? :D:o

Now why would you make a rude comment like that? Are you Thai?

I find all this "what men want" discussion to be pointless.

I agree with you completely. I think most women if not all women find any discussion titled “What men want” pointless. Most women if not all women really don’t give a darn what men want. There are however a few exceptions to that rule and most of them in my humble experience live in Thailand. That is why all of the Western men are here.

Hey man, The Dude thinks that what you've got to say is massively lame and totally bogus. I mean like what's this obsession with Thai women over farangs? Gimme a break Jack. I am in a long term relationship with a Thai but it aint perfect I can assure you. Your laundry list in your previous post was nonsense. The Dude says that you should lay off the ludicrous farang girl bashing. No shovel for you dude, no can dig

I really did not think I was bashing Western women if that comment was aimed at me. I was bashing a mental disconnect between men and women in general. I don’t really think women care what men want and think the lack of substantive responses to this thread by women support that view.

The original question was “But well, what do TV men want and what do TV ladies think they want?”

I looked at the posts and could only divine a few quotes from women who answered the question.

1. To love and be loved, rather simplistic, but all one really needs.

2. Paris Hilton is under the illusion that men want her but in my experience the 'modern' man wants somebody with a little more substance.

3. When you meet someone, you either click or you don't,

I am not trying to bash anyone but if you look at the above quotes and put them together one might assume if you clicked with Paris Hilton and she loved you and you loved her than number 2 would not be correct. If you assume number two to be correct than you would have to assume number 1 and number 3 to be incorrect at least in as far as Parish Hilton is concerned.

If we invent a fictitious Country and it has a 200,000 Farang women living there and 200 Farang males living there I think it would be safe to assume the 200,000 Farang women appreciate something in the country that the Farang males fail to appreciate.

You have to ask yourself then, what is the reason that men are sleeping with airheads and choosing them for sexual relationships rather than equally attractive but intelligent women? :o

...because intelligent ladies (sometimes, not always) are attracted to @rseh0les who treat them badly and also because mention the word relationship(sometimes, it has been known to happen) and ladies heads (not all) turn to mush! Intelligent and clued-in ladies become like toddlers when the R word comes into play.

Ok, here's another take on the original question:

1. Its important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, cleans & has a job.

2. Its important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. Its important to have a woman who you can trust and doesn't lie.

4. Its important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes being with you.

5. Its very, very important that these four bitches don't know each other...

:o:D

Ok, here's another take on the original question:

1. Its important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, cleans & has a job.

2. Its important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. Its important to have a woman who you can trust and doesn't lie.

4. Its important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes being with you.

5. Its very, very important that these four bitches don't know each other...

:o:D

The OP's question has been answered.

Independence, freedom from nagging, peace of mind and an occasional piece of ass.... "the basics". I can cook and entertain myself.

In Thailand these basics are readily available in an intermediate term relationship of 1 - 2 years without the commitment, cost and complications of the west. Too many long term relationships end with the broad leaving with the man's hard earned cash. Men need to be realistic about the considerable risks involved. A good long term relationship, east or west, is rare find indeed and may be an unrealistic expectation now a days.

Must agree with.......... Men need to be realistic about the considerable risks involved. A good long term relationship, east or west, is rare find indeed and may be an unrealistic expectation now a days." but..........

Not rude and I am not Thai... I am sick and tired of listening to you guys and your sour grapes. I am one of those attractive, sensitive, intelligent western women who worked my arse off in a long-term western relationship and contributed quite substantially -economically & emotionally- only to have it crumble because of (his) need for sexual flings.

I walked away and left everything, then put myself through university.... and moved to Thailand (haha!) :D

I took nobody for a ride and I work very hard in life to fulfill my own wishes. Hopefully, somebody will share my wishes one day.

SO LAY OFF!!!!!!!! :D

Well Khall, as you sow, so shall you reap, I guess.

It seems some men are incapable of reading a post warning them about bashing so, consider this as the final warning from a moderator please:

IF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF POSTING WITHOUT FEMALE BASHING YOU WILL NOT ONLY FIND THIS THREAD CLOSED BUT YOURSELF WARNED.

Clear enough now? :o

Well Khall, as you sow, so shall you reap, I guess.

It seems some men are incapable of reading a post warning them about bashing so, consider this as the final warning from a moderator please:

IF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF POSTING WITHOUT FEMALE BASHING YOU WILL NOT ONLY FIND THIS THREAD CLOSED BUT YOURSELF WARNED.

Clear enough now? :o

You know what SBK? I really thought, in recent times, that there were enough intelligent, caring males on this forum to contribute to this thread in a constructive way. I do believe there have been a few roses among the thorns offering nice perspectives. Thankyou guys! :D

Too bad about the sour newbies who've jumped in and ruined it. Close it if you wish -no skin off my nose (**that's Aussie slang for I don't give a shit BTW). Just thought it would make a nice discussion thread for the great guys and girls who respect each other around here.

Quite a number of the male TV members have expressed their appreciation of the discussions in Ladies Forum. A big thanks to all the positive contributions........... :D

1. It is important that she loves me.

2. She wants to take care of me - I don't mean fetching me a beer, I mean being there when I am a bit down or helping me out when I am stuck with a drunk uncle, or noticing when I am left out of a conversation I can't follow. Oh, well, ok and fetching me a beer sometimes.

3. I have to admit that physical attraction is also important.

4. The look in her eye - oh-oh, getting a bit sentimental here now - let's get back to fetching me a beer before I lose any remaining credibility with the boys...

5. Being my friend, the one I share things with.

6. Without being anti-western-woman here (which I am not), I also like the little things a Thai girl does for her man. Perhaps that's already in number 2. Mmmmm, better forget this one, I don't want to start something here :o

Jim50, I have noticed a couple of your posts seem rather bitter. Maybe this is just a good venting place for you, and really you are a happy guy. I hope so. :D

Not rude and I am not Thai... I am sick and tired of listening to you guys and your sour grapes. I am one of those attractive, sensitive, intelligent western women who worked my arse off in a long-term western relationship and contributed quite substantially -economically & emotionally- only to have it crumble because of (his) need for sexual flings.

I walked away and left everything, then put myself through university.... and moved to Thailand (haha!) :D

I took nobody for a ride and I work very hard in life to fulfill my own wishes. Hopefully, somebody will share my wishes one day.

SO LAY OFF!!!!!!!! :D

Your comments are quite rude.

Just deserts is what you gals say isn't it.

The only rude post here is this demeaning comment:

I am sure that's just the sort of thing the girls like to read in the ladies forum.

I guess Jim is one of the guys with unresolved issues from one or more failed relationships...

The only rude post here is this demeaning comment:

I am sure that's just the sort of thing the girls like to read in the ladies forum.

I guess Jim is one of the guys with unresolved issues from one or more failed relationships...

It is an opinion genius.. check the OP... THE OP IS ASKING FOR AN OPINION

The words you chose to express your 'opinion' and the message conveyed are still rude, and the hate/spite is pretty visible. :o

By contrast, I saw Glauka merely stating a fact:

"I am sick and tired of listening to you guys and your sour grapes."

I couldn't agree more. :D

The words you chose to express your 'opinion' and the message conveyed are still rude, and the hate/spite is pretty visible. :D

By contrast, I saw Glauka merely stating a fact:

"I am sick and tired of listening to you guys and your sour grapes."

I couldn't agree more. :D

Thanks Zzap! It was actually me you are quoting above. I didn't reply further to Jim50 as I believe the best answer is silence in his case. I have better things to do with my time and don't wanna argue the guy! I guess maybe that is what he wants? :o

I've come to this post a little late. It appears that this subject has been beat to death and back already. I'll still add my view though, I can't reisist.

My first and most important trait for an ideal woman would be Honesty!

Honesty- about what she wants, what she likes, how she feels and about what her dreams are.

Understanding- I would hope that she would understand that I'm an individual, just like she is, and

that I'm not perfect. I would hope that she would not try to make me fit into the

mold of the man that she has dreamt of.

Patient- willing to allow me time to adjust to her moods, and will allow me to learn what makes her

truly happy, realize that I'm imperfect and I know it and admit that she is too.

Loving- willing to love me inspite of myself, willing to love me without merit and without strings.

Devoted- will devoted to me as myself and not try to turn me into someone else.

Inspiring- she will make me feel like I'm important and needed, Heck, she could make me feel

indispensable which will make me WANT to become a better man.

Beautiful- beautiful in mind, heart and spirit. I don't care so much about the outer beauty, it

doesn't hurt, but I've met a lot of ladies that are beautiful on the outside and very dark

and ugly on the inside.

As for the typical Barbie doll image that most women are convinced that guys want. I can't stand that. I couldn't stand to have a cardboard cut out wife or gf. I want to have a best friend. A buddy to share my life with. One that would rather be with me more than anybody else. One that feels like she can only confide honestly with me. A lady that's ready to take my hand and help me take on the world... the rest be darned.

I have all this and more in my wife... I thank God for her everyday. When I'm home there's no one that I'd rather be with. If "the guys" want to go out and have a beer... I have to see what my best friend feels like doing first. She's first and the only. Some of my friends would say that I'm

"P-whipped" but that's not the case. My wife is my best friend, she is the one that I can't imagine doing anything without. She would allow me to do anything I want... the truth is, I don't want to do anything without her.

Oh yeah... and the big boobed barbie thing... Personally I'm not a fan... when I see those I think "milk". Not turned on... Small, perky and natural... that's the ticket. They're never victims of age and gravity. Ladies that are naturally endowed... God bless ya! but those that feel the need to enhance... save your money. What's so sexy about squeezing silicone?