Thailand As An Electricity Hub

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A energy hub that will run out of energy before it all starts ... didn't they just say not enough gas to make electricity in April ????

May be they will collect all that gas that comes out of their ears to full the neighboring countries ....

I Love Thailand !!!

Thailand Number 1 !!!

luudee

Will this be the same Hub,where every time it rains the electric goes down!!?

regards Worgeordie

Right on. 100% Udon is the hub of power outages. Rain or shine makes no difference.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why the entire planet doesn't bow to the inevitable and appoint Thailand as the ruler of everything.

Unable, as it is, to provide enough wattage to it's own people, the vast, vast majority of whom use it for no more than fridge, bulb and TV. Delusions of grandeur.

• Like 2

In all fairness, Thailand is already a hub for many things:

- hub of young cheep prostitutes

- hub of dirty beaches

- hub of polluted oceans

- hub of corruption

- hub of excellent schools and education

- hub of cheap buzz

- hub of fake smiles and Rolex

and the list goes on and on and on ...

Whatever happened to the "Internet Hub" they where going to build in Phuket ?

luudee

Youguys just don't give the Thais enough credit !

Did you guys hear that the Thais have found a way to fly and land on the Sun to do scientific explorations ?

Yes, really ! The Thai scientists decided to make the trip at night when the Sun does not shine ...

Clever, he ?!

I wish I would have thought of it ....

luudee

• Like 1

Last night on the True visions English spoken IN channel instead of a published 1 day or so it looks now there will be cuts BETWEEN 4th April and 11April, this was far more than previously reported. Does this fall at the same time as Song Grahn ???

What bright SPARK published this stupid heading ???

Edited by ginjag

As hilarious as this hub attempt is, I have sat in a number of Thai industry meetings, where Thai executives routinely discuss how Thailand will be the hub of this and that. This hub-nicity is already ingrained in the Thai psyche. There's no way to stop this force field of hubnicity now...

In his opening speech at the seminar on "Thailand’s strategy on power grid", Energy Minister Pongsak Ruktapongpisal said that Thailand and China made the proposals to become the trade hub.

It would be preferable for Plodsarob to be in charge of this......he has so many great ideas, he's a regular dynamo.

Thailand aka "China 2", the 99999999999,999999999......-million-billion-trillion-katchilian-HUB of:

1. "Every day April Fools 1st for the poor" aka "every day Chinese New Year for the corrupt-rich-high-so-criminals

2. Lawless business under the table

3. Bail out for the mindless, brainless, tasteless, zero-tolerance-behavior-towards-others-spoon-fed-only-in-their world-but-it's-not-their-fault-because-they-are-just-mentally-ill-will-sons-and-daughters by their stone rich influential parents

4. Tourism, one of the most cynic evil Mafias of Thailand

5. Money... money, money, money, mindlessly thrown around in so called Mega projects

6. Grammar, NOT LANGUAGE

7. Common sense eradication through mind f*****k brainwashing the nation

Edited by MaxLee

as we are connected with Asean countries like Myanma, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. These countries are staging new investment in power plants," he said.

So let them invest and we will exploit their investments , after all we are the hub of profiteers said the minister of hubs.