Dating Site For Farang Girls In Thailand

PomRakBKK

I really don't think so. But most sites have 'advanced search' features, whereby you can achieve results specifying most things, including ethnicity. At least ThaiLoveLinks does, not too sure about any others.

Edited by aTomsLife

Just have to narrow down the criteria as suggested.
Tagged.com is also a good place to look, more of a social network but with dating options within it.
You can also put more photos and info than many dating sites, which can help when looking for someone with a bit more in common etc..

I met my bf on one of the sites several years back.
There are quite a few nice single ladies i know in Chiang Mai btw, but im no match maker!

Go home...plenty there. Either that or cruise for backpackers if noy too old yet. Also if sustainability the problem perhaps some introspection is in order, personally have found that women are women, Thais have a few quirks but hardly a different species.

• Like 1

Tagged.com is also a good place to look, more of a social network but with dating options within it.

You can also put more photos and info than many dating sites, which can help when looking for someone with a bit more in common etc..

There are quite a few nice single ladies i know in Chiang Mai btw, but im no match maker!

What eek said is true. Chiang Mai is popular with tourists because just about everyone (including Thais) speak English, or some degree of English. If I was a man I would have no trouble meeting farang women in Chiang Mai, but I wouldn't go to some place like Nan or Uttaradit and complain about no English speaking people. I've never been on any dating site so I can't make any comments for or against. There are lots of farang women in Bangkok as well, but it is such a huge city and so difficult to get around that it is probably just as bad as some Thai village. Tourist spots like Krabi, Phuket, Samui and other southern islands are probably another good bet in meeting farang women. The young crowd tend to go to the beach areas.

Like 'paonoi' wrote, language centers and especially kindergartens are usually staffed by young western women - you obviously can't stalk outside the schools like some paedo thoughsad.png
Thinking creatively, there is a popular teaching site 'ajarn' with a forum, probably lots of members there are young women looking for work, I was going to suggest it but when I looked there's a thread about poor moderation where someone's complaining;

There are a few people who are constantly stalking me and saying rude things to me.

so I guess someone already had that ideabiggrin.png

Come on eek.....names, pics and numbers thumbsup.gif in PM of course

• Like 1

^ any import tax on doing that? blink.png

tongue.png

That did cross my mind as I was typing. Would be an interesting adventure to find out though.

I gave up even thinking about it a few years back and now I'm so busy that I would have time to be involved in a relationship. Well... it would certainly take a very special lady and to have said lady just falling into my life are slim to say the least.

Edited by notmyself
  • Like 2

I think most of the eligible farang girls would be Russian. I personally don't count Uzbeks as farang, but plenty do seem to here. . .

On a more serious angle, I think the relative numbers would be so small it'd be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

And the poor girl would be overwhelmed by so many other-than-farang guys it's be a part-time job filtering through them all just to find lucky you.

You could try posting a personal to CraigsList?

I've seen a few at the airport, but I'm usually either so focused on getting to the hotel (incoming) or depressed (outgoing) that I pay them little attention. By 'Farang', I'm assuming the OP means 'native English speakers', and I'm guessing that's a fairly small subset - even then, why fly all the way to Thailand to hang out with someone who looks and sounds much like the guys at home ?

• 1 month later...

I think most mens preference would be for a Thai lady tbh but you could try your luck on some of the known dating sites for men. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thank heaven that there are those of us that just like women, period.

i can imagine saying, you are lovely, but i would prefer a thai.

• Like 1

So you think "expat" = "farang?"

That seems very small minded to me as I know for a fact that there are expats from all over the world here, not just white ones.

Countries where white people live are not the center of the world, for your informationwink.png

You are being pedantic. He stated "farang" in the topic title.
It could thus be deduced that he means expats who are farang.
If you would like clarification on what the term farang means, just use the search function..im sure it will turn up a gazillion threads.

I think the young expat crowd (20-30's) up in CM were organizing their own thing. I heard them talking about it. I am already dating someone, but a but of the girls are pretty cute.

Something revolving around the idea of going on dates for 1 week and then taking it from there. Again, I didn't listen to that conversation intently.

You are being pedantic. He stated "farang" in the topic title.

It could thus be deduced that he means expats who are farang.

If you would like clarification on what the term farang means, just use the search function..im sure it will turn up a gazillion threads.

So he's saying he's only interested in white caucasian women? Thats kind of racist, isn't it?

• Like 1