Farang Girl Dating - Facebook Page

LaraC

I hope this is ok, and not against rules in anyway.

There seems to be no dating site that is tailored towards dating farang ladies in Thailand.
Its such a small niche, that ladies posting on regular sites can get lost within it..plus, most of the guys there are more interested in finding a Thai lady.
There is a facebook page that has just been created for single farang ladies and men interested in finding them.
All it needs is brave enough individuals to post up their details (which they can create a seperate facebook profile for, if they like, or link it just to an email address or other contact details).
Hopefully this page will not be considered biased or racist, but merely a much needed place for this small niche market to find partners..be it looking for casual dating only, or something more serious.
The page is non-profit, and will be moderated for spam or anything untoward.

There is always a possibility of trolling, and rudeness, but its the same on any dating site.
Anyway..here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farang-girl-dating/157242821112291
Up to you ladies, and any guys interested, to make it a site worth going to..or not!

wub.png

Cool!

Just some feedback: Perhaps Ms Sample Profile could state whom she would like to meet. Maybe a man, a woman, anyone cool or hot...

Best of luck!

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

On dateinasia.com which is a well maintained and 100% free datingsite you can go to 'advanced search' and look for example for 'caucasian ladies in Thailand'.

You wil get wrong results as well as some members do not enter their data properly, but here are several caucasian ladies who live in Thailand and are in a dating mood.

I am not affiliated with this website in any way

• Like 1

I hope this is ok, and not against rules in anyway.

There seems to be no dating site that is tailored towards dating farang ladies in Thailand.

Its such a small niche, that ladies posting on regular sites can get lost within it..plus, most of the guys there are more interested in finding a Thai lady.

There is a facebook page that has just been created for single farang ladies and men interested in finding them.

All it needs is brave enough individuals to post up their details (which they can create a seperate facebook profile for, if they like, or link it just to an email address or other contact details).

Hopefully this page will not be considered biased or racist, but merely a much needed place for this small niche market to find partners...

I'm a married man (and to a Thai woman), so I wouldn't be a likely user (my wife probably wouldn't approve) but speaking as someone who has seen a fair number of Farang women in Thailand (by no means all or even most) who have an ugly attitude and resentment towards Thai women, I don't think there is any of that reflected in the creation of this page, it intent or the content I saw.

Rather, I think it's a worthy and no doubt needed service. Kudos!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

May i bump this please. Posting on behalf of my friend (the creator of the page/group). There is a closed group section for Farang Girl Dating, and it has 122 members, mixed sexes. Many nationalities. If you are single and looking, please take a look. Its a fun and friendly growing community. Alternatively, if attached, please let your single friends know. (There is ZERO money-making involved in this and no scams/adverts etc). Please also consider hitting "like" on the main page, even if attached.
Thanks!
Closed group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118673681641137