Where Do You Keep Your Bike While You Are Gone?

I just wonder where you keep your bikes when you go out of the country? Same goes for cars.

That means if you dont have a house or something.

Any idea?

Can you just park it in a condo somewhere, and nobody will care? I guess so...

And how do you transport bikes lets say if you want to live in Chiang mai, then back to BKK , because driving that far can be crazy

I have left bikes in the condo carpark with a sturdy chain and padlock fitted and covered by a bike specific tarp....but the longest was 5 weeks.

"And how do you transport bikes lets say if you want to live in Chiang mai, then back to BKK , because driving that far can be crazy" You left out: and a whole lot of fun!

• Like 1

leave it at your condo - you can talk with the condo owner for that if you are not living in a condo - or you can go for private parking lots mostly deep down on 'sois' as they charge minimal.

During the floods, i left my cbr250 at the condo in my street as i was unable to go into my house with it and bought a gift basket to the apartment owner later.

Always cover your bike, lock it tightly and never hand the keys to anyone there wherever you are leaving your bike!

• Like 1