90 Day Reporting - Any Chance The 7 Days Late Doesn't Count Weekends?

you might get caught out upon your next 90 day reporting as if on the computer it might come up red flagged, then a bit of checking by them in the passport will show you did not do it, and you will be fined.

In the future,mark,reporting date on a Calender.

Or us the new fangled device,a telephone,insert date in the reminders app.

Yea, you would think. I can't believe 90 days has passed already. Feels like a month. Sad part is, I was in CM just last week. I live 3 hours from the city by songthaew unfortunately.

90 day reporting is not checked upon exiting the country.

Will this cause an issue next time I hit immigration. For example, exit the country, then come to Thailand at some point in the future and require immigrations services, it it likely this will pop up?

I think that you will see that most immigration border officers will check this when the stay is over 90 days..

Normally they will be happy as long they see some reporting paper in the passport.

No paper can result in further investigation and fine.

I think that you will see that most immigration border officers will check this when the stay is over 90 days..

Normally they will be happy as long they see some reporting paper in the passport.

No paper can result in further investigation and fine.

Never heard of this and I never have my 90 day report with me when I leave the country and no questions have ever been asked.

I have never read any report of having a problem with 90 reports on departure from the country.

Most people take them out of their passport because they are no longer needed once you leave the country because you start a new 90 days when you return.