Can I Be Buried

rattler

If you trust them to bury you deep enough so you do not become dog poo.

Do you have a fire phobia ?

I would dig the hole myself to be sure. That way you could decorate it yourself, make some little rooms, stone walls, hang some murals etc.

There is a foreigners graveyard in Chiangmai but I do not know if you can be buried anywhere.

Note to the mods.....fix this editor..In IE it messed the font up again................so do not blame the poster for your lousy editor.
Edited by lopburi3
Copy/paste in plain text using Chrome

I dont want to be cremated for the simple reason of wasting gas/pollution or whatever they use, dig a hole and drop me in, even better just leave me out on top of the hill to decompose, worms dogs anything can eat me, failing that bury me in the ground, am not bothered how deep or shallow.

I dont know why the question appeared about "Wifes land" being as foreigners cant own land what else should I call it?

There is a foreigners graveyard in Chiangmai but I do not know if you can be buried anywhere.

Note to the mods.....fix this editor..In IE it messed the font up again................so do not blame the poster for your lousy editor.

Could you use a smaller font, Harrry? The coke bottle lens on my microscope is too powerful. cheesy.gif

They bury people near the village I live in. But I am not sure if you can use a different piece of land than what they use.

The burning malarky is relatively recent according to my Wife, went we went back to her home town she showed me the place they used to BURY them before they started cremating.

Edited by rattler

Could you use a smaller font, Harrry? The coke bottle lens on my microscope is too powerful. cheesy.gif

That is what I am saying.....I posted the way the editor worked. Board fault now the mods should see what I mean.

The always tell you to test again and it is hard to recreate. This is what happened. Sometimes though you should use the right tool. Shift and scrolling the mouse wheel should make it more readable :)

I dont want to be cremated for the simple reason of wasting gas/pollution

If it doesn't work out with the earth interment, you might find some more or less suitable alternatives here:

http://matadornetwork.com/bnt/10-extraordinary-burial-ceremonies-from-around-the-world/

Great thanks, I opt for the sky burial, very sensible where space is permitting and when the Thai authorities tell me I cant Ill tell them its a Buddhist ritual.