Gardening Shop, And Crew, For Grass-Lawn Resurrection ?

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, CM TV friends,

At the peak of the big-flood (was that seven, or, eight, years ago ?), there was nearly thirty inches of fast-flowing water in the small soi just outside the house I'm in, for a day or two: the aftermath of the flood was a nasty coat of flood-mud all over the garden, and, that killed the once lovely grass lawn. I was lucky, compared to many of my neighbors: the waters never rose to reach inside of the house to the level of the teakwood flooring in the main part of the house; and only got in the kitchen, to a depth just below the electric outlets).

The nice green grass lawn died, as you might have expected.

Now, I'm thinking it's time to restore the lawn. I've let all kinds of weeds and small trees sprout up in what was once the lawn area, and then cleared them away every few months for years, so I think the soil is now somewhat broken up and aerated, but I imagine there's still some soil preparation should be done, before putting in the grass.

I am seeking some advice about when to lay down the new grass; my thinking now is wait a few months, until the mango rains, since I think if I install it soon, I'll be busy watering every day.

I am familiar with the large area (Kam Tian) behind the Tesco Lotus on the Superhighway, and its huge array of garden shops.

I'd appreciate any referral to a gardener, or a specific shop, or team, that you have had a positive experience with.

thanks, ~o:37;