F1 In Melbourne, What Time In Thailand And Who Broadcast It?

Enjoying Fox's coverage in glorious HD right now. And no Steve Slater! Oh frabjous day! That weaponised whine of his was pure torture.

Agreed, Brundle, Croft & Kravitz made it a pleasure to watch. Just need to get rid of Paula Malai Ali, Mathew Marsh and Alex Yoong now. I'm sure they're all very nice people, just in the wrong job.

Malaysia will more than likely produce a very different result.

Enjoying Fox's coverage in glorious HD right now. And no Steve Slater! Oh frabjous day! That weaponised whine of his was pure torture.

Agreed, Brundle, Croft & Kravitz made it a pleasure to watch. Just need to get rid of Paula Malai Ali, Mathew Marsh and Alex Yoong now. I'm sure they're all very nice people, just in the wrong job.

Dont tell me it was Lenny Kravitz ,Are you Going My Way.coffee1.gif

Dont tell me it was Lenny Kravitz ,Are you Going My Way.coffee1.gif

Yep, Lenny's short of money, so he's messing around F1 pit garages in order to make ends meet. burp.gif

• Like 1

Yep, can't express how happy I am that we now have the Sky commentary team :D :D

Looks like it's going to take a few races to get the cars dialled into the new Pirelli compounds though - those super softs didn't work well in any of the cars..

On first impressions, it would appear that Hamilton jumped ship at the right time though...

Yep, can't express how happy I am that we now have the Sky commentary team biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Looks like it's going to take a few races to get the cars dialled into the new Pirelli compounds though - those super softs didn't work well in any of the cars..

On first impressions, it would appear that Hamilton jumped ship at the right time though...

You're right about Ham. Whitmarsh has already said publicly they're not ruling out using last years car. Trouble at mill in McLaren camp I think. MB have said that McLaren will have very limited knowledge about next years engine obviously as a result of the Honda rumours. Losing Vodafone doesn't help either, although they would've had the heads up on that a long time ago especially after Triple 8 lost their Vodafone support. We mustn't forget the vast resources McLaren have at their disposal though and their history of winning is fantastic. They'll fight back to the front again, for sure.