Skype Address Shows Thaksin Orders, Pheu Thai Follows

webfact

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the answer is no, no fugitives calling a ministers meeting to dictate policy. And I thought it happened all over the world. sad.png

Who said he is dictating policy?

He is addressing them and telling them what he thinks should be done. That happens all over the world. It is up to the Party to listen or not.

He is not a member of parliament, he is giving his view. Nothing illegal in that at all so stop bellyaching about it.

Though if you show me that it is illegal for a member of the public to adress a political party I will stand corrected.

PTP says so, election campaign slogan: "Thaksin Thinks PTP Does" QED, stop pretending he doesn't dictate PTP what to do.

I'm pretty sure it is illegal for a convicted person, a fugitive at that, to hold public office, which is essentially what Thaksin is doing by directing what the PTP government does.

So the answer is no, no fugitives calling a ministers meeting to dictate policy. And I thought it happened all over the world. sad.png

Who said he is dictating policy?

He is addressing them and telling them what he thinks should be done. That happens all over the world. It is up to the Party to listen or not.

He is not a member of parliament, he is giving his view. Nothing illegal in that at all so stop bellyaching about it.

Though if you show me that it is illegal for a member of the public to adress a political party I will stand corrected.

PTP says so, election campaign slogan: "Thaksin Thinks PTP Does" QED, stop pretending he doesn't dictate PTP what to do.

I'm pretty sure it is illegal for a convicted person, a fugitive at that, to hold public office, which is essentially what Thaksin is doing by directing what the PTP government does.

He does NOT hold public office, he is doing nothing illegal. The Party is doing nothing illegal. It is completely up to them how they want to operate.

But you obviously don't agree so just don't vote for them, simple really.

He does NOT hold public office, he is doing nothing illegal. The Party is doing nothing illegal. It is completely up to them how they want to operate.

He is not doing anything illegal? Besides being in the run from a prison sentence that is. :rolleyes:

As for the party not doing anything illegal two words: Aiding and Abetting, add "Passport issued to a fugitive criminal" and you have one example of PTP doing something illegal to benefit Thaksin.

• Like 1

1) It's not completely up to them, it's up to the laws. You seem to come from the school of, once voted in, carte blanche to do whatever one pleases comes into play. This isn't the way functioning democracies work.

2) Don't vote for them ? More feigning of ignorance, or do you really imagine yourself and all the members here as members of the voting Thai public?

People not being eligible to vote doesn't mean they aren't eligible to hold an opinion.

So please tell me what is illegal about someone addressing a party.

I'm sure if the Thais don't like it they will not vote for them. It says a lot about how bad the Dems are that even with all this they still didn't get voted in.

I'm sure if the Thais don't like it they will not vote for them. It says a lot about how bad the Dems are that even with all this they still didn't get voted in.

Just because playing dumb and claiming that Thaksin merely addresses the party is the only way you can sustain your fallacious argument doesn't mean I have to play dumb along and pretend that is all the influence Thaksin has within PTP.

Just because playing dumb and claiming that Thaksin merely addresses the party is the only way you can sustain your fallacious argument doesn't mean I have to play dumb along and pretend that is all the influence Thaksin has within PTP.

So I take it you agree they are doing nothing illegal then.

So I take it you agree they are doing nothing illegal then.

I'm enjoying this excange. Common sense against fantasy.

• Like 1

So if I understand correctly, all over the world criminal fugitives skype in to their cabinet to tell their orders on how to run their country. Perfectly normal, nothing wrong with it. Vote better next time. With "Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts" there is a good chance the government will tell you how.

In the mean time we look at Silvio B. who till now succesfully, but ever more desperately is defending himself against various charges and convictions. In Thailand of course common Thai people and the opposition may file cases against the Pheu Thai party and the government on (alleged) criminal and/or unlawful activities.

We have another topic today (on transparent Loan Bill) with some sailant details. No, not on the bill of course, but on the very democratic proceedings involving our dear criminal fugitive who, as some have it, advises with no one needing to heed :-)

"Meanwhile, Pheu Thai Party Nakhon Phanom MP Paijit Srivorakarn has confirmed reports that some party ministers and MPs visited ex-prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra in Hong Kong, but said they did not discuss a Cabinet reshuffle.

He said Thaksin had made it clear there will not be a Cabinet reshuffle soon, because he wants the party to focus on its parliamentary duties with the Bt2.2-trillion borrowing bill and the amnesty bill due to be tabled for House deliberation at the end of the month."

We have another topic today (on transparent Loan Bill) with some sailant details. No, not on the bill of course, but on the very democratic proceedings involving our dear criminal fugitive who, as some have it, advises with no one needing to heed :-)

"Meanwhile, Pheu Thai Party Nakhon Phanom MP Paijit Srivorakarn has confirmed reports that some party ministers and MPs visited ex-prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra in Hong Kong, but said they did not discuss a Cabinet reshuffle.

He said Thaksin had made it clear there will not be a Cabinet reshuffle soon, because he wants the party to focus on its parliamentary duties with the Bt2.2-trillion borrowing bill and the amnesty bill due to be tabled for House deliberation at the end of the month."

That will appease the redshirts and his Russian and Middle eastern backers