Products Blacklisted

wimster

I love Thaksin the great, i'm totally against foreigner interfering in thai politics. He is the best thai Prime Minister Ever!!!

I completely and totally and wholeheartedly agree... except I'll take it one step further.

I think he is the Best Prime Minister of ANY country in the ENTIRE history of homo sapiens AND the best Prime Minister of any other lifeform on ANY planet in the Milky Way Galaxy.

He's the GREATEST!

I don't read The Nation in physical form if I can help it, but do read the Post a few times a week...what is your point about my "sources"? You asked me if I have a better one and yes, I do, The Post's writing style is generally much better.

And I'm not offtopic, I simply think the list is ridiculous and a proper newspaper should not post it, end of story.

Did you happen to read this article from the Bangkok Post?

"Boycott campaign gains momentum" published March 9?

*you'll have to be a member of their on-line service to access their archives, but I'll assume you are*

I love Thaksin the great, i'm totally against foreigner interfering in thai politics. He is the best thai Prime Minister Ever!!!

Can you please be more specific about why you like Mr.Toxin and how you figure farang should keep out of Thai politics? So you are not a long term farang to Thailand then, so just have your holiday and go home and don't worry about it. But if you have Thai Family and or friends then it is in our interest to be concerned about how it will affect our Thai Family. So don't make general comment and then simple move on to next subject please thankyou. :o

Can you please be more specific about why you like Mr.Toxin and how you figure farang should keep out of Thai politics? So you are not a long term farang to Thailand then, so just have your holiday and go home and don't worry about it. But if you have Thai Family and or friends then it is in our interest to be concerned about how it will affect our Thai Family. So don't make general comment and then simple move on to next subject please thankyou. :o

Best not to feed the trolls, they just get hungrier. :D

The rationale of his comments is easily understood by the T-shirt photo on his profile page...

"comic relief"