Non Immigrant O Visa Query Please?

Hi All

Any Advice most appreciated as Im new to Visa's sick.gif

I will shortly receive my One Yr Non Immigrant O Visa Multiple Entry Visa from HULL. biggrin.png

I take it when I arrive at BKK they stamp me in for 90 days. Do I have to report my Local Immigration at Hua Hin within a certain period and if so is there a penalty for failing as I will be staying in BKK for the first week??

I have to return to UK after 60 days so I guess I get stamped out before the 90 Wonderful.

When i leave after 60 days do I have to inform my Local Immigration or do I just get stamped out at the Airport?

Then when I return to Thailand several weeks later I get another 90 days I presume???

Thanks Guys

wai2.gif

You do not have to have any contact with immigration when here on visa entry of 90 days or less each time. You report your address on arrival card and if you move the hotel will report you staying there. Each entry will allow up to 90 day stay.

With a multi -O you must leave the country, anywhere withiin the stamp date of your permission to stay, 90 days. If you are leaving after 60 days then no worries. smile.png When you come back they will give you 90 days on re- entry.