Anyone Know Of Any Msx In Stock In Bkk, Or Chiang Mai? That Doesnt Cost 80K...

ruckus205

Sumet is 3 months out :( Found a place for 72k that is one month out. One that has in stock for 80k. I dont mind over paying a little, but not wanting to spend 80k baht since I will be spending a lot to ship.

Normally I would wait, but I am wanting to take this home with me and I leave mid April. I need some time to break it down a little and crate some of it up for shipment. I will be in between BKK and CM. If ANYONE has any leads either post it or PM me. I know its a long shot..but I thought if anywhere could help, it would be here.

The Honda MSX125 is not only popular in Thailand, in some countries in Europe it's predicted that it will outsell the MSX128... which was the name of a standardized, somewhat popular, home computer in the '80s and early '90s. Yes, mid '80s you even had a Yamaha MSX128 and I did a lot of motocross on it without leaving my room...

The Honda MSX125 is not only popular in Thailand, in some countries in Europe it's predicted that it will outsell the MSX128... which was the name of a standardized, somewhat popular, home computer in the '80s and early '90s. Yes, mid '80s you even had a Yamaha MSX128 and I did a lot of motocross on it without leaving my room...

There is no Chinese bike that can compete with the MSX, so you come up with this load of cr*p?

There is no Chinese bike that can compete with the MSX, so you come up with this load of cr*p?

]

i am desperately waiting for lifan mxs(hit)biggrin.png for half the price of honda msx as i just want to spend the rest of my life in lifan service center - if they have one - and calling their call center for refund.biggrin.png

Edited by loserlazer

There is for example the little Lifan Pony, which may isn't that bad - for "little people" with little money whistling.gif

Its always the same with new Honda bikes it seems. People buying them like crazy. Then after one, two years selling them like crazy.

this bike dont do anything for me ,yeah it looks good and would be fun for a while but they look so small on the road so unless your 5 ft nothing i cant see any reason to buy one,obviously great for the thai and se asia market

It should not be a secret that Honda wants to invade into the market of brand names we never hear before, probably in Thailand the motorcycle model we most familiar with is the Kawasaki KSR110, but worldwide this was not the market leader.

Many companies fought for dominants in this niche market, and to call the Honda MSX125 was a winner is way to early.... The Honda MSX125 is extremely difficult to modify, fuel and engine control is at a level that most fun bike lovers appreciate.

While the commercial on TV is showing big fun, the Honda MSX125 is actual performing less than a Honda Wave 125i, the secret is in the wheels... Same engine but little wheels...

I seriously have no idea why some people would compare a Honda MSX 125, with anything Chinese made....