Hearing Aid Batteries In Cm

JXXXL

Most shops that sell glasses will also deal with these batteries. There's a good shop just up from the Irish Pub, can't remember its name. Some of the better photoshops also carry a supply of batteries.

Most shops that sell glasses will also deal with these batteries. There's a good shop just up from the Irish Pub, can't remember its name. Some of the better photoshops also carry a supply of batteries.

Den Chai Trading, Ajarn, almost diagonally opposite the pub coming back towards the Klong...

There is also a great shop for all kinds of obsolete batteries and the real odd ones. The first shop on the left as you enter Icom Square next to Computer Plaza

Den Chai Trading, Ajarn, almost diagonally opposite the pub coming back towards the Klong...

There is also a great shop for all kinds of obsolete batteries and the real odd ones. The first shop on the left as you enter Icom Square next to Computer Plaza

Not Denchai... The place I'm thinking of sells glasses. It's on the same side of the street as Irish Pub, going towards the moat

Not Denchai... The place I'm thinking of sells glasses. It's on the same side of the street as Irish Pub, going towards the moat

I know that one well Ajarn, but do you know, for the life of me I can't remember the name either :o

I'm sure the OP will find it.

I know that one well Ajarn, but do you know, for the life of me I can't remember the name either :o

Thanks for the info guys. I'll venture out today and let you know what I find.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll venture out today and let you know what I find.

Well, I struck out at both the places by the Irish Pub, but I'm glad I checked these places out. The shop that sells glasses has a great selection. I did try the big electronics store in the front of Icon but they said that these batteries would be near impossible to find in Thailand. My Dad's got the super Carlos Fandango digital hearing aids and the batteries are microscopic.

I will persevere and may have to order them on-line.