Immigration Bureau Spot Check Nets Greek Bank Robber

george

This country is nothing but a lie... i will uncover the crooked immigration ...paid off police and immigration...until we uncover the truth and bring to light all the dard dirty dealings of authoities that are there to serve and protect.

Mrs. Patex would say: "Just go and try! We will make a nice fire with you" :o

Does the Mrs keep ducks? :D

I was looking in a weekly magazine the other day, and an advertisement for an administrative assistant states that they are looking for a bilingual office assistant, but don't state what two languages candidates need to be bilingual in... and in an advertisement for a building supervisor, the company is looking for someone to join 'there dynamic team'... and so on... :D

might it be bilingual in Thai and English ? ( and in that advertisement you talk about it'd THEIR DYNAMIC TEAM.

or a kitchen food grinder :o

This country is nothing but a lie... i will uncover the crooked immigration ...paid off police and immigration...until we uncover the truth and bring to light all the dard dirty dealings of authoities that are there to serve and protect.

Mrs. Patex would say: "Just go and try! We will make a nice fire with you" :o

Does the Mrs keep ducks? :D

No ducks... she is not really violent... OK, once I saw her sister run away in tears, covering her bleeding mouth with her hand ,but than, who is so crazy to oppose Mrs. Patex?? :D

Mr Sydney,

Before criticising others about their "gramma", and use of English,it may be wise to ensure that your own postings are flawless. Your message was riddled with incorrect spelling and/or typographical errors.

Mr Sydney,

Before criticising others about their "gramma", and use of English,it may be wise to ensure that your own postings are flawless. Your message was riddled with incorrect spelling and/or typographical errors.

That makes "sence" Cymru :o but I was too polite to point this out to Mr Sydney.

Edited by Maejo Man