Moving To Koh Tao From Bangkok

So I'm in the lomprayah back to bkk and planning on moving back in the next week or two.

Need to get all my stuff down there and too much to carry in a suitcase/backpack. I think I will have:

1 plastic bin misc stuff

1 rolling gear bag/suitcase

1 backpack with laptop/expensive stuff

1 bag for bedding and other household stuff

1 bag for dj equipment (large)

1 box or computer screen/LCD

1 box for shelf speakers

And possibly some stuff from ikea (desk for dj gear).

What is the best/fastest/least hassle way of getting this down?

Also any reccomendations of property apart from what's listed on bua property? Ideally we'd like 2 maybe 3 bedrooms, a study or maids room to use as a studio, lounge type area, bathroom with hot water and flushing toilets. Somewhere a close drive but not too far away from Sairee and charlock bay. This would be long term/semi permanant rental.

Also need a second hand (powerful with dirt tires) or trail bike or two to purchase or long term rent for around 10k for a scooter, more for a bike obviously. Suggestions.

If you don't have the desk then all the rest can be carried down on the bus/ boat. Get 2/3 nongs to give you a hand down with the stuff and also set up shop. Total cost should be around 5-7k and it'll be an adventure to boot.

You should be able to take all that with you on the government bus to KPG. I also moved a lot of stuff to Samui this way.

The bus drivers will tell you how much extra they want to ship those on their bus. Usually should be around 500-1000 bt.

You can even bring that ikea desk if you flat pack it.

I even brought with me 4 tables.

From KPG, you should be able to get it on a boat to Tao.

Edited by Mole