Good Place For Eat/drink Nimmanhemin-Sirimangkalajan Area?

seesip

This area is now on fast track to cater for the hi so wannabees. Its like everywhere when someone opens a new swanky shop/bar whatever; then they do the same next door and so on.

There are too many to list now, suggest you spend a bit of time just walking the sois and you will find plenty. You will also find the new kid on the block soon enough, very popular now as farang/thai beer bar.(is it the beer factory..i forget)

Sadly though, the Drunken Flower appears to be surviving on its past reputation of being frequented by younger farangs. They are not here any more and the place in my opinion is a "has been"

Sahara just across from Warm-Up is super friendly with great food at great prices for the taste and quality. Inside is a/c, and then they have a raised porch in front that's set back from Nimm that you can people (and traffic) watch from. There's also a balcony up top where you can do the same. Chairs are comfortable too.

I've eaten their Thai food, the burgers, and their Middle Eastern food, and it's all good.

• Like 1

Sahara just across from Warm-Up is super friendly with great food at great prices for the taste and quality. Inside is a/c, and then they have a raised porch in front that's set back from Nimm that you can people (and traffic) watch from. There's also a balcony up top where you can do the same. Chairs are comfortable too.

I've eaten their Thai food, the burgers, and their Middle Eastern food, and it's all good.

We ended up at Sahara it was a decent spot. Drunken Flower is closed due to someone being in the hospital according to the sign out front last night.