Can Anyone Recommend An Website Like Thaivisa For The Philippines?

Can anyone recommend an website like Thaivisa for the Philippines? I need to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from the Philippine authorities. I have visited the embassy in Bangkok and now i need to send the documentation to the Philippines myself and wait for them to send the certificate back to me. No one can tell me how long this might take.

Perhaps there's an agent in Manilla that can expedite the process or maybe i need to go there and do it myself.

Any help would be very welcome.

Here is a Yahoo Groups -- Expat group in the Philippines (membership says 600 or so) ...

List owner: [email protected]

These are mostly guys who farm - but from reading hundreds of their posts, I find as a group they are well informed in all matters relative to living in the Philippines - relations with the police, etc. I bet someone there will have an answer or can point you in the right direction. You have to join - wait a day for approval ... then post your questions.

< Forum name removed > forum is probably your best bet. Granted its geared towards evening fun there will most likely be plenty of regular chat too so worth a look at the very least. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by metisdead

OP, you're going to have to do your own homework on finding your Philippine forum as this can only lead to posting links to another forum:

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.

CLOSED