Whole 30 Program - Pretty Good!

tominbkk

Started the Whole 30 Program a few days ago, and really like it. It is basically paleo, quite restrictive as far as no grains, legumes, sugar (or sugar free stuff), alcohol, etc - but it is only for 30 days. They claim that at the end of the 30 days you'll feel so good that you'll want to stay on it.

Basically it's meat and eggs, fish and chicken, lots of veggies of every kind, and you can have squash, pumpkin, and sweet potato for your carbs. It also allows small amounts of fruit for your treats/desserts (melon, berries, and other low carb fruits). Very easy to do here in Thailand. After a few days I have noticed that my meals satiate me and I have lots of energy.

Check out the diet summary here. You don't have to by their book, all the info you need to follow it is on the linked page. However, I was able to find the book somewhere online,s o if you would like a copy, just PM me.

• Like 1

I already know I'd hate the alcohol restriction. ;)

Not eating tobacco products wouldn't be a problem, but I do like smoking a good cigar now and then.

Edited by JSixpack

I already know I'd hate the alcohol restriction. wink.png

Not eating tobacco products wouldn't be a problem, but I do like smoking a good cigar now and then.

:) Well, you're only giving up these things for a month. I'm on day 22 now, haven't felt this good in years.