Tattoo Artist Opposite Waterfront Hotel

Howdy,

Can anyone kindly let me know if the tattoo artist/bar directly opp the Waterfront hotel in the FV is still there?

He did an amazing job last trip but I've lost his details. He lives with his sister and brother in law and there was a young mischievous child living there.

Are they still around?

Thanks

Edited by Judo Chop

The fishermans village is not really a place that Samui residents hang out, and the part where the waterfront is located even less so. I am having trouble even recalling a tattoo shop there. There are several threads on here with recommendations for tatoo shops if its gone. You may find after your last comment the samui residents are less willing to help with any more of your holiday planning, i hope you have a good visit anyway!

You may find after your last comment the samui residents are less willing to help with any more of your holiday planning, i hope you have a good visit anyway!

WOW. So that's how it works is it?

Are you saying that I may as well go away and stop posting on TV because no one will bother to help from now on?

Thanks. I guess if someone happened to be in or around that neck of the woods and was possibly able to check, I would be extremely grateful.

Cheers

May be send an email to the Waterfront and ask them to look out their window. Anyway, if I knew myself, I would have let you known already.

You may find after your last comment the samui residents are less willing to help with any more of your holiday planning, i hope you have a good visit anyway!

Are you saying that I may as well go away and stop posting on TV because no one will bother to help from now on?

OK i'll tell you what......cut the sarcasm and i'll pop down there and have a look for you and i'll post a reply in about an hour. OK?

• Like 1

OK i'll tell you what......cut the sarcasm and i'll pop down there and have a look for you and i'll post a reply in about an hour. OK?

And the answer is NO.

However, you might want to try "Tong's tattoo in bangrak. He's very good and a nice guy. Situated near Oceans 11. I know a number of locals that have used him.

• Like 1

It's a bit rude for you to say that. 1zgarz5.gif

It works like this.

If we can help - we do. thumbsup.gif

If we cannot help - we say nothing. What do do expect us to do. Jump into our cars and run around trying to find an answer to your question? shock1.gif

A tad unrealistic I would suggest. violin.gif

By the way - why should we all waste time and fill up the forum with "I do not know" posts. No response = no knowledge (or no interest) beatdeadhorse.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for reply. I have apologised for coming across as demanding.

Can we kill the thread now?

I think carmine gave you the answer,they are no longer there. If anyone has any further info, please send PM to the OP.