Tv Inside

Dirk_brijs

Guys,

Anybody in here heard of this SMS sertvice thing called TV Inside.

Just before christmas last year my wife had the brilliant idea on answering the phone to some of those people who provide services over the phone. The idea was to get for a period of 2 weeks free of charge some SMS news messages about whatever takes place inside the showbizz.

Not heard to understand after those 2 weeks thery didnt stop their service and kept going untill now. Now they send me like 15 to 20 messages a day and my phone doesnt stop bleeping with every message i get.

Is there any way possible to stop this as I am sure at the moment they are charging me for this but that is not my main concern I just want it to stop.

No number is provided with any of those messages so i am not sure on how to find out how to contact this scam???

Guys,

Just before christmas last year my wife had the brilliant idea on answering the phone to some of those people who provide services over the phone. The idea was to get for a period of 2 weeks free of charge some SMS news messages about whatever takes place inside the showbizz.

Not heard to understand after those 2 weeks thery didnt stop their service and kept going untill now. Now they send me like 15 to 20 messages a day and my phone doesnt stop bleeping with every message i get.

Is there any way possible to stop this as I am sure at the moment they are charging me for this but that is not my main concern I just want it to stop.

No number is provided with any of those messages so i am not sure on how to find out how to contact this scam???

just buy french baguette at carrefour !!

Guys,

congrats with your first post you finaly figuered that one out did you.

Guys,

Dirk, in case you are using 1-2-Call, just browse your telephone menu and look for AIS service and then My Live, enter the menu and deactivate it, after that, continue to topics and shut them all off. This should do it. At least it worked for me :o Good luck!

Edited by alexth

Guys,

SNIP

My guess is he had it figured a while back and was just waiting for the right post to drop it.

That's very good awayfoe :o

Guys,

SNIP

My guess is he had it figured a while back and was just waiting for the right post to drop it.

That's very good awayfoe :o

hummm rimmer you learn quicly the FRENCH HUMOUR

It's a close cousin to the famous German humour :D

regards

Isn't that one of the shortest books in the world? "The German Book of Humour" :o and has anyone read another one of these shortest books called "The French Book of Hospitality"?

Edited by Artisan

On the subject of 'blanks'. Does anybody want to buy a French army rifle? It has never been used and dropped once. :D

:o:D

Careful now guys - Super clean Mr Somchai Jones will be reporting you to the thought police and get you shut down for having a go at our favourite European buddies. :D