Recommendations For A Bike Dealer With A Big Stock Used Bikes Bkk?

Marcel1

you can go for honda cb400 around 120 k for one with a legal plate but at least 15 years old bike and you will definitely spend some time and money at the mechanic.

i have seen some second hand kawa er6n and f 650 cc on classifieds for 160 - 170 k too.

Or you can place that money on a brand new cbr500 or cb500f and pay the rest as installment for hassle free ride for long time.

Or can go for a cbr250, which is OK for Bangkok and they go for 80 k nowadays, which is a good value.

good luck on your quest.

thnx for the replies so far, yes I was checking cl so now and then but couldnt find a proper choice yet besides in a shop it is more eaay and fun to inspect then bike properly without settling meetings etc.

the cbr250 isnt much what im looking for ;-) I just like the 90's style bikes like the Honda cb.

They are going to charge up the Ying Yang for a Cb400 honda. I checked 6 months ago & it was seriously around the 260-295,000 baht range. Now it will most likely come with a Thai greenbook = possibly dodgy & very hard to sell later for that price. I wound up getting an 2011 ER6N Kawi second hand for around 180,000 with a year & 2 months left on the warranty. It could also be difficult to get some parts I was told. My search was Pattaya to BKK. In my opinion Not worth ponying up that much cash for a bike that you can get in Japan same for around 120,000 baht. Which now with the newer laws it is hell to get a legit greenbook.

With that much cash for that small of a motorcycle make your choice wisely. I prefer an inline 4 cyl. myself.....but not for what they are asking & possibly having problems when the bike & book do not match or numbers altered to make it work. If the greenbook is not important to you there are some good deals from individuals in BKK if you speak Thai. The no greenbook even at 120,000 baht not worth the purchace to me. But that is just me. By the way the ER6N is a great bike!

thnx for the replies so far, yes I was checking cl so now and then but couldnt find a proper choice yet besides in a shop it is more eaay and fun to inspect then bike properly without settling meetings etc.

the cbr250 isnt much what im looking for ;-) I just like the 90's style bikes like the Honda cb.

My mate has a clean CB400 that he may sell.. White and red.. green book.. let me know if interested and i will ask him.

it's not perfect but loads better than most.. it is after all nearly 20 years old.

• Like 1

The OP clearly stated Bangkok and a bike around 400 cc.

The OP quotes

Posted 2013-03-25 09:44:21

I am orientating on buying a used bike. probebly will be around the 400cc's since it is mainly for in the city.

anyone has a good recommendation where they have a big stock? or good service?

I know I need new glasses but I seem to have missed the city and the size of the bike.

Could you please look at post 1 again and tell me where it is?

Thanks all but yes... it is bkk and about a 400ish. within bkk I can get anywhere.

about the cb400, it would be nice to receive some more info. please send me a pm whenever u have something. thnx

Edited by Marcel1