Honda Phantom Spare Parts

Eric1949

Does anyone know if Honda Thailand has a website showing spare parts etc. I have ordered some spares for my 10 year old Phantom in Samui. I would like to chase up the order through their head office, wherever that may be.

Thanks

The owner of my local Honda dealer flatly refused to allow me to take home the parts book overnight to scan it onto my computer and AP Honda refused to sell me one.

It is stupid as they don't even make the bike anymore.

I wasn't asking for a workshop manual or the parts price list.

The owner of my local Honda dealer flatly refused to allow me to take home the parts book overnight to scan it onto my computer and AP Honda refused to sell me one.

It is stupid as they don't even make the bike anymore.

I wasn't asking for a workshop manual or the parts price list.

I agree, this is really stupid. Yamaha offers online part catalogues for all their bikes sold in Thailand, complete with prices. A very good service imo. Why isn't Honda willing to do something similar?

Edited by wantan

There must be a main supplier in Bangkok as that is where my dealer goes, trouble is they won't tell you. Have you tried another Honda dealer in another province, pick one and see if they can help you. Or if there is a language problem, try an Ausi one, they speak English (of a sort) they sold a few bikes there (TA200 Shadow, I think) and may have something they can email.

What have you ordered?

• 6 years later...

does anyone have a Phantom 200 front caliper bracket. Or know where to get one in Chiang Mai? I may need a Rotor also. At this point even if someone has an old one I would be able to see what I need to use these forks on my Custom Chopper. Thanks in advance…. This has been an ordeal!