Dog Rescue Volunteer Wants To Give Puppies For Free (Video)

Nafji

To moderators: This is a no gain in money on me only loss. I just want the pups to find a perfect home. So please don't delete this post. post-4641-1156694083.gif

Hello. My name is Richard and I work with dogs on daily basis. Everything from shelters to take in puppies and make sure we save theme and give them all they need from deworming to all vaccines. After that I leave them at temples shelters and go back everyday to give food and water. As I'm planning on a more organized way to get as many puppies out and into a good home (I remember when I adopted my first puppy from the street and she was in a home for the first time, felt love for the first time, words can't can't explain the feeling) All females get castrated before I give them away.

They will all be healthy, Video of Snowfox will come soon. The will have all shoots and everything needed for a puppy ready when I give them away. Sure I would love one take them all but this is reality. They will get such a better life with you than in shelter. As in a shelter they don't get love.

Notice: If I feel that you are not the home that the dog is in need of I have the right to say no

Any question you may have, ask them here or in the comments on the video.

Here is the video, Snowfox will get a video later on:

Please, let these wonderful pups get a real life. :roll:

Warmest Regards

Richard

6877607_700b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi RIchard,

I wonder if you still have the small female, not Fluffy the other one, I didn't catch her name. I live in Palm Hills and have been on the look out for a puppy. I have an Airedale Terrier already and would love to have a friend for her. She would be in good hands clap2.gif

Let me know how to get in touch with you. Thanks!

Sue

• 2 months later...

Hi RIchard,

I wonder if you still have the small female, not Fluffy the other one, I didn't catch her name. I live in Palm Hills and have been on the look out for a puppy. I have an Airedale Terrier already and would love to have a friend for her. She would be in good hands clap2.gif

Let me know how to get in touch with you. Thanks!

Sue

Hello Seashore ( Sue ),

Apologies - off the main post topic, but . . .

I found the post when searching for 'Airedale' as we would like to get one ( have owned 3 before over the years ).

Did you buy in Thailand, bring with you or import? Any info would be welcome.

We live in Chiang Rai - 10 acres - so plenty of room !!

Thanks

Osmond