Chalerm Denies Meeting Thaksin In Hong Kong

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard once from a public interview with Thaksin that he own multiple phones....Blackberries, iPhones etc. "Obsessed with them he is" the reporter wrote.

Couldn't contact him on any of these phones Chalerm???

Holes in everything this man says.

I thought he went to Hat Yai on Monday

ooops I forgot ... he refuses to travel to the area he is in charge of

Nope - he's still 'too busy' with the B2,2Tn loan something or other. Maybe the ear medicine 'confused ' his flight arrangements.

• Like 1

I thought he went to Hat Yai on Monday

ooops I forgot ... he refuses to travel to the area he is in charge of

Nope - he's still 'too busy' with the B2,2Tn loan something or other. Maybe the ear medicine 'confused ' his flight arrangements.

The only way to get Chalerm in hat Yai is to make sure Thaksin goes to Hat Yai...but he didn't...he went to...Hong Kong! I bet there was important stuff to discuss with bankers about the best way to launder large amounts of Thailand's money.

• Like 1

Did Chalerm go to Hong Kong in his pink Bentley?

doh, it is a lie that he was in HK.
OP:

"He admitted that he went to Hong Kong and he really wanted to meet Thaksin..."

Can I please nominate this post as the Worst Troll Post Ever ????

Give him a chance.

After all if everything Chalerm says is a lie (pretty close I'd say) then actually being in HK could also be a porky.

• Like 1

OP:

Yes, Chalerm lied about that.

Are you one of these people that would actually believe him?

Did Chalerm go to Hong Kong in his pink Bentley?

OP:

Give him a chance.

After all if everything Chalerm says is a lie (pretty close I'd say) then actually being in HK could also be a porky.

If I was Thaksin I would cut the funding to the cyber warrior program, its just not attracting quality posters any more.

Interview with a prominent red-shirt 'cyber warrior' http://www.prachatai.com/english/node/1686

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

ZhouZhou>>>>>

Give him a chance.

Waza>>>>

If I was Thaksin I would cut the funding to the cyber warrior program, its just not attracting quality posters any more.

http://www.prachatai.com/english/node/1686

Hahaha thanks for the big laugh Waza!!! So should Thaksin be cutting funding on this failing program, or be raising funding to attract a higher caliber of warrior?? Maybe try some Indian warriors with a higher level of English literacy??..... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Why does he need to deny meeting his master? Holes need to be licked now and then!

Maybe he tood too much ear medication and didn't remember what he went to HK for.

Funny I was thinking the same thing. Just say you went to Hong Kong , had a meeting with Thaksin over some political issues, and that's that. To me it actually is far more telling that he is trying to deny the meeting. Perhaps some fear from the fall out of the Thaksin Skype dominated conference....

I doubt it's even taxin he calls, probobally one of his aides.

fool, why was he there then.

Thaksin has aides?

I thought he handled everything himself, sort of a control freak type.

Thaksin has clones.

and doppelgangers like Stalin or the Chapalin twins.

one of them got cancer and died a few years ago. if not the original one himself. rumors say that that was also the reason for the divorce. so his dopplerganger replacement would not have to act as husband.

"Asked if Thaksin was worried about the Bt2-trillion borrowing bill, Chalerm said he didn't meet Thaksin so he did not know that Thaksin was worried about the bill or not."

Corker!! clap2.gif

-mel.

Which makes Chalerm either a liar or just stupid.

To be chastised by your skyping master and following failing to get hold of him where others succeeded. Our Dept. PM Pol. Captain Chalerm seems to have lost his magic touch.

PS "Thaksin's mobile phone could not be contacted". Probably a classic case of "bat mot" :-)

Chalerm did not meet Thaksin in Hongkong...but in all this red shirt legality...did Thaksin meet Chalerm?

Regardless of whether Chalerm did or didn't meet the "T" that's he's business , its nearly a bloody free world or it used to be , my worry is ,how come a criminal who breached bail , still hasn't payed the tax on a 1 billion business deal with Tamerask Holdings, majority owned by the Singapore government, can move around the world so freely , bet I couldn't.bah.gif

If it was the UK or US govt. after your ass, you know they would be sticking to you like ugly on a hog. You wouldn't be able to go to the bathroom without someone watching you, closely.. 'How many sheets of paper did you use? Don't you think that's a little extravagent?" coffee1.gif