Sailor Bar And Restaurant Soi 8 - Owner?

cigar7

Does anyone know how to contact the owner of the Sailor Bar and Restaurant on Soi 8? I want to contact him in relation to an incident in the restaurant this afternoon.

Although the food and prices are pretty good, the owner needs to become aware of the restaurant waitress and cashier attitude and behaviors.

Edited by cigar7

Ah, the good old Sailor Bar, brilliant place, a Pattaya institution.

the owner needs to become aware of the restaurant waitress and cashier attitude and behaviors.

If he isnt aware, he must be the only one, thats half the fun of the place, watching the staff in action, that manageress is a piece of work, make sure you dont piss them off, they dont take no shit.

The bar manager did come to my assistance, and there was no charge for my girlfriend's meal. But still the owner needs to become aware of what is happening in the restaurant.

I have been in the Sailor Bar once, on a trip to Patts a few years ago.and I couldn't believe how cheap the drinks were.

Ok the ladies there were not the most beautiful and the service was poor but really OP what do you expect from such a cheap place? 5 star Hotel service?

I don't know what your problem was today but I cannot see you getting any sympathy on the boards here.

I would not hesitate to go there again despite the points I raised above, personally I thought it was a great cheap place