Oh No What Have I Done

britgent

Even if he does I still don't get the difference between both locations as it relates to Songkran.

Huay Kaew of course isn't really usable in the inbound direction during Songkran, not sure if that's what he meant? (Moving exactly during Songkran would be difficult. But tat seems rather obvious)

Or maybe he means he will be within easy walking distance from the big party in front of Kad Suan Kaew. That could be convenient.

I like mystery posts! :-)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

It should be better to get about this year now the Government as announced that it is going to ban all vehicles from carrying water around during Songkran. Lets see how that is enforced. The BKP is holding a on line vote today about it.

Even if he does I still don't get the difference between both locations as it relates to Songkran.

Huay Kaew of course isn't really usable in the inbound direction during Songkran, not sure if that's what he meant? (Moving exactly during Songkran would be difficult. But tat seems rather obvious)

Or maybe he means he will be within easy walking distance from the big party in front of Kad Suan Kaew. That could be convenient.

I like mystery posts! :-)

My first thought was the OP anticipating the experience of being near the "party" at KSK the worst music imaginable at the highest volume possible with something like 5 sound systems in competition at the same time. Human gridlock drenched by water cannons to forestall the spontanious combustion.

• Like 2

I think that this is an attempt at starting yet another Songkran bashing thread. They are very popular at this time of year.

Perhaps someone should throw a bucket of water on the pesky things ... or would that now be illegal, under the new government rules ? rolleyes.gif

^ it might do. Depends on how he looks with it off giggle.gif
Bad me, bad me.
..you could always get some plastic bags up with Brad Pitts face on the front ..or someone korean for the thai girls, Bi Rain maybe?

No idea what im rambling about now, just enjoying joining in with this rather bemusing totally random topic.

I think that this is an attempt at starting yet another Songkran bashing thread. They are very popular at this time of year.

i think this is beginning of yet another songkran apologetic post. they are also very popular at this time of the year