Renewing A Five Year Driving Licence

yabbra

I will be renewing my 5 year driving licence at the Chatuchak transport office next month and I have a few questions.

1. Will I have any issues using my ED Visa extension, which I'm currently on?

2. Do I need to provide a medical certificate?

3. Will I be required to do the colour blindness, depth, etc tests again, as I was hoping to pop in later one afternoon and get it done quickly?

Anyone who has been through this process at the Chatuchak office recently and can offer some advice or imformation, would be much appreciated.

Cheers

I believe you basically have to do the same test you did first time around, so that includes a medical certificate, reaction test, colour blindness test and perception test.

Rayong, eye tests and nothing else other than watching a video..

transam, on 31 Mar 2013 - 15:02, said:

They are ALL different sad.png . I did nothing for mine except provide a medical certificate where the doc said ''You feel OK''..................''Yes''...................''OK''.........................sad.png

Where did you do yours? I know the transport office in Pattaya asks you to do the same tests again, everything except the actual driving test.

transam, on 31 Mar 2013 - 15:02, said:

They are ALL different sad.png . I did nothing for mine except provide a medical certificate where the doc said ''You feel OK''..................''Yes''...................''OK''.........................sad.png

Where did you do yours? I know the transport office in Pattaya asks you to do the same tests again, everything except the actual driving test.

Ubon. With a smile. smile.png