Motorbike-Pickups

LeCharivari

Mityon Soi Khao Noi has chinese bikes on display.

No they do not , i was there yesterday. The one on the corner of Sukhumvit rd

Musta sold em then as I was in there on Wednesday getting my scooter serviced and there was 5 of them there and yes the one on the corner of sukhumvit and soi Khao Noi.

You sure do seem to go to a lot of motorbike shops, it's almost a fetish.

Well, when you live next to one, work next to one, drive past one 6-8 times per day, you also would.

And yes i like bikes and often drop in to see what's on offer

Musta sold em then as I was in there on Wednesday getting my scooter serviced and there was 5 of them there and yes the one on the corner of sukhumvit and soi Khao Noi.

Well, when you live next to one, work next to one, drive past one 6-8 times per day, you also would.

And yes i like bikes and often drop in to see what's on offer

6 times a day you drive past a lot of motorbike shops.

I think lemoncake needs glasses, not a motorbike/pick-up!

Agreed, Spoonman, there are plenty of Ryuka, etc, for sale at plenty of Mityon's in Pattaya and elsewhere - there's not much point arguing about it.

"So you spoke to someone who you believe was showing potential buyers the bike so you now convinced what he said was 100% correct???"

No, "I spoke to a guy who was parking the assembled bikes inside the wire mesh show space; he was sitting on one bike showing it to a couple of Thai potential customers before parking it up in line with the others. Black hair, brown eyes." Not sure what part of that you don't understand.

"You made the post a week ago and say someone was showing potential buyers, which i also find rather strange ONLY because they assembled the first one about 3 days ago, week ago when i was there, mechanic who i spoke to could not show me much, because it was not complete.

I guess may be after the guy you spoke to showed the bike to thai buyers, they took it apart to avoid showing anyone else."

I wouldn't blame them if they did have some sort of "lemoncake alert" to avoid putting up with your visits "6 times per day, 7 days per week" as they must be rather bored by now, but taking the bikes apart to avoid you would seem to be going a bit far. I was simply reporting what I saw on 31 March when they had 5 completed bikes and no mechanics. If you saw something different, as you appear to do on a regular basis, fine.

I think lemoncake needs glasses, not a motorbike/pick-up!

Agreed, Spoonman, there are plenty of Ryuka, etc, for sale at plenty of Mityon's in Pattaya and elsewhere - there's not much point arguing about it.

"So you spoke to someone who you believe was showing potential buyers the bike so you now convinced what he said was 100% correct???"

No, "I spoke to a guy who was parking the assembled bikes inside the wire mesh show space; he was sitting on one bike showing it to a couple of Thai potential customers before parking it up in line with the others. Black hair, brown eyes." Not sure what part of that you don't understand.

"You made the post a week ago and say someone was showing potential buyers, which i also find rather strange ONLY because they assembled the first one about 3 days ago, week ago when i was there, mechanic who i spoke to could not show me much, because it was not complete.

I guess may be after the guy you spoke to showed the bike to thai buyers, they took it apart to avoid showing anyone else."

I wouldn't blame them if they did have some sort of "lemoncake alert" to avoid putting up with your visits "6 times per day, 7 days per week" as they must be rather bored by now, but taking the bikes apart to avoid you would seem to be going a bit far. I was simply reporting what I saw on 31 March when they had 5 completed bikes and no mechanics. If you saw something different, as you appear to do on a regular basis, fine.

Lucky for the both of us the shop is now open with a sales person.

Lets see what information we can get now

By the way, have a look at their website and on one of the pages, they showing the blue books(registration) not the green books.

So they register it as delivery vehicle, like a car as cars have blue books and bikes have green

On the subject of glasses, i do have a pair, so thanks for worrying. May be if you have spare time, lets pop into few Mytions and see what they stock.thumbsup.gif

Mytion at Sukhimvit 46/3, Mytion at Theaparsit soi 7(corner) Mytion at Pattaya Nua and Head Office on Pattaya Tai and another one on the corner of Soi Lengkee