Pattaya Police Round-Up Those Involved In Illegal Drugs

Rimmer

Pattaya Police round-up those involved in Illegal Drugs

drugs-37.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Saturday a Pattaya Police Patrol was sent to a number of known drug hotspots around the city in search of those involved in the consumption and sale of illegal drugs. A total of 10 people were arrested.

One suspected drug dealer, one female caught in possession of drugs and 8 suspected drug users were caught throughout the night by the small team who were under orders from the Pattaya Police Chief to seek out drug users and dealers.

Full Story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/81166/pattaya-police-round-up-involved-illegal-drugs/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-31

The title, pictures and article explaining that 10 people were arested insinuates that only 10 people were arrested dealing and using drugs in Pattaya. I therefore declare that although Pattaya previously had a very minor drug problem, it is now drug free!

Disclaimer: I was channeling Chalerm during this posting. Facts and figures may be falsified, skewed or may even be non-existant. Images may not be those of the actual crime. 3 crates of Leo beer were consumed during the oversight of this operation. Further operations may be cancelled at short notice without explaination.

Edited by TheGhostWithin
  • Like 2

...it seems to me that any time a Westerner is 'caught' or 'accused' of a crime, his/her name is very apparent, with country of origin...

...for Thais....we have no details whatsoever....

Would having the Thai names publicised on expat forums or newspapers be useful to any expat ? I think not.

Besides we all know that Thailand is the land of smiles and trouble mainly comes from Farangs !

The foreigners name and country of origin is very important for Thaivisa armchair critics so they can then villify that particular country :)