Thai Language, Culture, And Ethics Training Course

I've been told told Thai Language, Culture, and Ethics Training course has been put on hold again.

I've contacted a few institutions that were offering it,

but they have told me that they are not signing anybody until the new guidelines are in place.

I've been told I won't be getting my teachers licence because I need this course. Now how does one renew their work permit as a teacher without the teaching license?

Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

OP, I don't want to minimise your situation, but this was entirely predictable. Now that the government has changed hands, it is time for a change of pork at the trough. So new 'guidelines' and therefore new 'schools' will now be offering these 'useful' 'courses', so the money for them- the only justification that has ever been possible- trickles into new places.

Inconvenience for the teachers and schools in the meantime? That's not money. Why would they worry, until it becomes a public embarrassment.

I believe there are ways for the school to vouch for you, if the director writes letters and whatnot- that would probably be the best road to take, if no others are open. Wishing you best of luck.