New Car Audio

I'm thinking about replacing the Toyota audio in my Vigo and wondered if anyoune had thoughts/recommendations on a suitable replacement. Any replacement must be a double DIN unit with Bluetooth connectivity and USB playback options.

I look forward to suggestions.

Thanks for that suggestion. I tried a local shop yesterday and they told me that Alpine is not available in Thailand any more although this just could have been BS as they may not have stocked Alpine.

Alpine have a huge factory in Prachinburi LOL. Next stop, a vendor that doesn't lie? ;)

• Like 1

Weird that Alpine isn't available anymore since I just printed 60,000 copies for their catalogue in Thailand :)

Anyway just try M-TEC in Onnut or S. Rachanee Sound on Srinakarin (they hare having a small event now at Central Bang-na).

Why not just go down to a local shop, find something that looks nice, read the options on the box
(it will be in English) to make sure it has the options you want and go for it.

They all sound pretty good, but they don’t all look good in your dash or have the features you want.

Personally, I would not buy a unit that did not have Bluetooth and a GPS with a Garmin OS. Also, don’t
discount how important how it actually looks in your dash is,. Remember, you
have to look at it every time you get in the car.

I like the Kenwood I have, but I don’t remember what model it is, and the new models are nicer
anyway.